Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi, 90 Liquid Soft-Gels

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2368550 From California on Sep 29, 2008

Ever since taking this vitamin I am not as tired as I used to be. I can keep up with all 4 of my children and my skin and hair look great! Only wish I had to take two a day instead of 3.

Supplement reaction

Posted by Reviewer2585237 From Florida on Jan 29, 2012

After taking Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel multi for a period of a couple of weeks, I noticed a problem with increased mood swings. When I stopped, the problem disappeared. I forgot that I tried this supplment a while back and had the same reaction. There must be an ingredient that doesn't agree with me.

Irwin Naturals, woman's living green liquid gel multi, 90 liquid soft gels

Posted by Reviewer3218839 From Denmark on Feb 23, 2013

I bought a bottle of it and several of the vitamins in it was leaking in the middle where the cover is joined. And it made the other vitamins oily and smelling not good (due to the B and other vits). This maybe is a faulty bottle but I have never seen this in the many year I buy and take vitamins. A.L.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3303538 From New Zealand on Aug 26, 2008

love the concept-- liquid multi caps with greens, made specific for women or men. It is the only supplement I buy that is not in veggie caps. Ideally, companies should figure out how to make a liqui-cap without using animal products (gelatin).

Irwin Naturals Liquid Gel Multivitamins

Posted by Reviewer2380356 From Colorado on Sep 15, 2008

I love this product! I've recommended it to three friends and they all agree that the vitamins have made a noticeable difference in their health and well-being.