Good

Posted by Reviewer1457582 on Jul 10, 2010

I like this because there are no side effects, like headaches. Love IHerb's quick service.

Irwin Naturals Yohimbe

Posted by Reviewer1520945 on Mar 23, 2011

There are definitely some side effects. With one cap taken with breakfast I find it produces mild nausea and light headedness (just like you are about to come down with a head cold). Definitely no more than one should be taken per day, and do not take them later than breakfast otherwise you may have trouble sleeping. On the plus side I found I have plenty of energy during the day. Between the sheets, there is definitely a positive effect and it also enhances libido at all other times. One reviewer suggested that it takes two weeks of taking the caps before it has a really noticeable effect, and I think this is about right, although you notice some difference immediately you start using them.

Good product BUT ...

Posted by Reviewer2977025 on May 28, 2014

Works great definitely for libido but side effects are also there. Avoir taking coffee with this product and do not take it after 3PM. Problem is that side effects are random, sometimes they are strong, sometimes not that much. The benefit on the secual performance is obvious. Side effects are well described here : shakings, heart rate increase, vertigo ... They are usually not serious but be carefull to take this product carefully and to increase the dose step by step. 1 per day was more than enough for me. Once i took 3 and i had very bad side effects.

Symptoms after consuming

Posted by 4914878940629699856 on Feb 23, 2015

I could not sleep. Dizziness. I have a fever.

Good for endurance and stamina

Posted by happynir on May 02, 2016

It is quite strong, so I only take 1 a day in the morning before my workout.

Not bad pills.

Posted by Reviewer2277894 on Oct 03, 2012

It is too difficalt to say was there any result to take it, but nevertheless I think it works properly.

Yohimbe-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1870249 on Jun 23, 2011

Really works.

Gives you some umff!!

Posted by Reviewer1931536 on Sep 14, 2011

Good product that does get your blood going - just be careful if taking 3 tabs. Found it made me a little bit sickly.

Just a couple of days

Posted by Reviewer3323413 on Apr 14, 2012

I am impressed.

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Aug 04, 2010

It works very well for libido, even with just one capsule per day but it increases heartbeat if used every day, maybe every second day is better. I'm still on trial and error. There are foods that you should avoid when taking this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »