Symptoms after consuming

Posted by 4914878940629699856 on Feb 23, 2015

I could not sleep. Dizziness. I have a fever.

Good product BUT ...

Posted by Reviewer2977025 on May 28, 2014

Works great definitely for libido but side effects are also there. Avoir taking coffee with this product and do not take it after 3PM. Problem is that side effects are random, sometimes they are strong, sometimes not that much. The benefit on the secual performance is obvious. Side effects are well described here : shakings, heart rate increase, vertigo ... They are usually not serious but be carefull to take this product carefully and to increase the dose step by step. 1 per day was more than enough for me. Once i took 3 and i had very bad side effects.

Not bad pills.

Posted by Reviewer2277894 on Oct 03, 2012

It is too difficalt to say was there any result to take it, but nevertheless I think it works properly.

Worked for my husband and me

Posted by brandi on May 06, 2012

I originally ordered this for my husband who was having some "bedroom issues" I decided to take this as well to support my husband. After two days of my husband taking 2 capsules a day all I can say is WOW, he hadn't had an erection like that for awhile and his stamina was amazing. For myself it took about 2 weeks at taking 2 to 3 a day for it to kick in for me and again WOW, I had to have him right then and it was nice to know he was going to be able to right then because of this supplement. The reason I am only giving it 4 stars (although I would give 4.5 if I could) is because it will keep you up all night if you take this to late, I took one around 8 or 9pm and was up until 5:30am even after I had taken 5 over the counter sleeping pills. I also noticed if I take them to close together, maybe 2 within 3 to 4 hours apart I will get dizzy and lightheaded which could be the blood pressure issues these have on some people so please be careful in your dosing, im learning when I should take this and how many. Like some supplements its trial and error, however my husband had experienced no side effects at all.

Just a couple of days

Posted by Reviewer3323413 on Apr 14, 2012

I am impressed.

Gives you some umff!!

Posted by Reviewer1931536 on Sep 14, 2011

Good product that does get your blood going - just be careful if taking 3 tabs. Found it made me a little bit sickly.

Yohimbe-Plus

Posted by Reviewer1870249 on Jun 23, 2011

Really works.

Irwin Naturals Yohimbe

Posted by Reviewer1520945 on Mar 23, 2011

There are definitely some side effects. With one cap taken with breakfast I find it produces mild nausea and light headedness (just like you are about to come down with a head cold). Definitely no more than one should be taken per day, and do not take them later than breakfast otherwise you may have trouble sleeping. On the plus side I found I have plenty of energy during the day. Between the sheets, there is definitely a positive effect and it also enhances libido at all other times. One reviewer suggested that it takes two weeks of taking the caps before it has a really noticeable effect, and I think this is about right, although you notice some difference immediately you start using them.

Nice Blend of Herbs

Posted by Reviewer2365593 on Nov 16, 2010

This blend works pretty good for an extra boost, especially if you take with an ED prescription. I will purchase again

Whoa This is Strong Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2340808 on Aug 27, 2010

Can only take one at a time. Not sure how much it helps. Really puts you on edge.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »