Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer2205231 on Aug 12, 2010

The first time I took just one pill and sure enough I got a firm erection within an hour or so. The eventual orgasm was pretty powerful. However, the next time I took one I got a headache and the experience was not as powerful. I do get pretty hard erections still,especially in the early morning and this is due to the soft-gel tablet, when I take one. I have to see if taking them with food eliminates the side effects. The other side effect was moderate anxiety. This alone would be a reason for me to stop any more doses. Will experiment a little more before making a final decision.

PRODUCT REALLY DOESN'T DELIVER

Posted by Reviewer1298838 on Jun 15, 2010

Tried this product for a little extra stamina but didn't feel any difference whatsoever. To me it was a waste of money... I'm surprised by some of the other reviews and how product is rated. Unless I received a defective bottle I don't see how any of these reviews are true. Even had someone else try it and the result was the same as above.

Not Good

Posted by Reviewer2166229 on May 12, 2010

My gerade for this product is F-. I ahve been taking it for about 3 weeks now but I don't see or feel any benefit from it. My recommendation is do not buy.

not terribly impressed

Posted by Reviewer2036488 on Dec 27, 2010

Tried your product to inhance my labido. No improvment at all. Lots of hype but just did not work

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Oct 19, 2010

These didnt work for me, just left me feeling a bit wired.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Oct 20, 2010

This product did not work for my husband nor for me. It is not good for people with high blood pressure, made my husband dizzy. I don't have high blood pressure and I took 3 capsules, which did have no effect whatsoever.

Did nothing for me!!

Posted by Reviewer2400692 on Aug 18, 2010

Did nothing but raised my heart.

It works , maybe, but...

Posted by Reviewer2119967 on Dec 18, 2008

... it makes my blood pressure go up.

did not have much affect

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Nov 28, 2008

I tried this once and I did not feel any difference.

Exercise caution!

Posted by Reviewer2306051 on Sep 27, 2013

Be sure to take the heart warning seriously! Even 1 capsule causes heart palpations for me.