ayuh

Posted by Reviewer3331848 on Apr 03, 2012

Gives a person gitters.

Look for something else

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Aug 14, 2012

I'm 26yo and I have to say that everything is dosed too low to get the intended effect, except the fish oil. But there are better fish oil supplements out there. And to get erections and libido, try Now 1200mg of Horny Goat weed, NOW DOPA mucuna, vit D/sunshine, testofen, Tribulus, Diindole Methane DIM, Tongkat Ali, NOW Stinging Nettle Extract and sodium DAA.

ITS GOOD I THINK

Posted by Reviewer1836776 on Mar 14, 2011

I AM USING THIS FROM 2 WEEKS AND FEELING GOOD CHANGES AND HOPE IN LONGRUN WILL GIVE MORE BENEFITS.

Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer2205231 on Aug 12, 2010

The first time I took just one pill and sure enough I got a firm erection within an hour or so. The eventual orgasm was pretty powerful. However, the next time I took one I got a headache and the experience was not as powerful. I do get pretty hard erections still,especially in the early morning and this is due to the soft-gel tablet, when I take one. I have to see if taking them with food eliminates the side effects. The other side effect was moderate anxiety. This alone would be a reason for me to stop any more doses. Will experiment a little more before making a final decision.

PRODUCT REALLY DOESN'T DELIVER

Posted by Reviewer1298838 on Jun 15, 2010

Tried this product for a little extra stamina but didn't feel any difference whatsoever. To me it was a waste of money... I'm surprised by some of the other reviews and how product is rated. Unless I received a defective bottle I don't see how any of these reviews are true. Even had someone else try it and the result was the same as above.

Not Good

Posted by Reviewer2166229 on May 12, 2010

My gerade for this product is F-. I ahve been taking it for about 3 weeks now but I don't see or feel any benefit from it. My recommendation is do not buy.

Did nothing for me!!

Posted by Reviewer2400692 on Aug 18, 2010

Did nothing but raised my heart.

doesn't work, don't waste your money

Posted by Reviewer2538005 on Aug 02, 2011

have been taking well over a month, no difference noted.

wicked

Posted by Reviewer3300480 on Aug 07, 2011

this is the first supplement ever that made me feel weird , it was like i was coming down with something !!!

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Oct 19, 2010

These didnt work for me, just left me feeling a bit wired.