Yohimbe-Plus ~Do Not Recommed!~

Posted by Reviewer2927547 on Sep 26, 2011

I have only taken 4 of these soft-gels, and I wouldnt recommend them to anyone. I have had hot/cold flashes, and been very emotional, as well as having problems with insomnia. I have no idea if they help actually help in increased libido or not. I didn't notice any difference, but these side effects are not worth the cost of a continued trial period.

not worth

Posted by Reviewer1053487 on Oct 21, 2011

I used these Soft-Gels 2 times (3 Soft-Gels the first time and 2 the second) and brought me terrible insomnia. also no significant change in performance. Not Recommended

Worked for my husband and me

Posted by brandi on May 06, 2012

I originally ordered this for my husband who was having some "bedroom issues" I decided to take this as well to support my husband. After two days of my husband taking 2 capsules a day all I can say is WOW, he hadn't had an erection like that for awhile and his stamina was amazing. For myself it took about 2 weeks at taking 2 to 3 a day for it to kick in for me and again WOW, I had to have him right then and it was nice to know he was going to be able to right then because of this supplement. The reason I am only giving it 4 stars (although I would give 4.5 if I could) is because it will keep you up all night if you take this to late, I took one around 8 or 9pm and was up until 5:30am even after I had taken 5 over the counter sleeping pills. I also noticed if I take them to close together, maybe 2 within 3 to 4 hours apart I will get dizzy and lightheaded which could be the blood pressure issues these have on some people so please be careful in your dosing, im learning when I should take this and how many. Like some supplements its trial and error, however my husband had experienced no side effects at all.