I love it!

Posted by Meytar on Dec 17, 2012

This "mist cologne" has a really nice smell! (My fiance said it smells really good) and my mother also like that smell, so that's 2 more people beside me that think so! The 'mist cologne" is oily, not like an alcohol-based perfume that we all familiar with, so do not be surprised. It is very durable (after 5 hours the smell is still very noticeable, and even the day after i wore it I could still smell the remainders). If you don't know what a Pikake Blossom smell like, it is the smell of jasmine. A real nice flowery cologne. Very recommended!

Huele maravillosamente

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 04, 2013

Dura mucho y huele genial, la única pega es que puede manchar algun tejido otros no. Si quieres más revisiones pulsa en mi nombre.

Great natural flower smell

Posted by 4826711711833483713 on Aug 22, 2013

Lovely and light scent that is great for all year around use. I was bombed out when I open the box because the bottle leaked and lost 1/4 bottle of the cologne...

Like it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 13, 2012

I really like this perfume. It has a floral smell and stays on pretty long. It`s not for everybody, my friend told me she thought it smelled like soap. Oh well then i guess i smell clean if nothing else :p

Tracey

Posted by 4975763299002777028 on Oct 12, 2012

I love the Island Essence Mist Cologne Pikake Blossom

Un diez

Posted by auroramaltar on May 08, 2014

Huele muy bien. El olor perdura, y es muy especial. No tiene alcohol.

Wonderful cologne

Posted by 5406730158651049233 on Oct 14, 2013

I love this cologne. Very flowery and long lasting. Very feminin and sweet. I will buy it again.

Tient bien ses promesses !

Posted by 4896744048589570199 on Jul 11, 2013

Au début j'ai été un peu rebuté par l'odeur mais c'est une très bonne odeur de jasmin. Le fait que ce soit une huile fait qu'elle tient bien toute la journée que ce soit sur la peau ou les cheveux. Si vous aimez le jasmin achetez le !

Bad

Posted by Moony90 on Feb 05, 2015

Smells like old perfume