Beautiful Scent

Posted by Reviewer2624088 on Jul 12, 2011

I bought Island Essence Plumeria when I was in Maui. Was happy to be able to find it again. It's the best Plumeria out there, with a lasting scent. Thanks for carrying it.

Island Essence Mist Cologne Plumeria 1.7oz

Posted by 4937543265849909201 on Sep 01, 2012

It's a fast trip to Hawaii in a bottle. Lovely Island Essence Mist cologne in Plumeria is delightful.

Great!

Posted by 5574639469371020752 on Aug 31, 2012

It smells very nice.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer1029096 on Jun 10, 2011

goes on easy, smells nice and stays very long. It's a bit too strong for me but for sure it stays strong for a LONG time so some might like it better.

reminds me of Thailand. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

Very natural and feminine fragrance, stays long enought, especially on the hair. Make me feel relaxed, as it reminds me about the holidays every time I use it :))

Good:))

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013

This perfume is a bit strong,but I like it,thumbs up:)) Will I buy this again: Yes

Es de mis favoritas

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 04, 2013

huele maravillosamente, al igual que las otras colonias de la marca. Si quieres ver más revisiones de productos, pulsa en mi nombre.

cheap scent

Posted by 5340765172946126079 on Nov 06, 2014

So disappointed. Unable to use it cause of intense and very unpleasant soapy feeling of overall fragrance. Could hardly feel plumeria and other flavors in this soapyness which by the way makes me sneeze a lot. Not buying again.

Doesn't Smell like Plumeria

Posted by Reviewer1948983 on Nov 08, 2013

Very disappointed in this scent because I love plumeria and this had a soapy scent, nothing like plumeria.