July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Isvara Organics, Body Lotion, Coconut, 9.5 fl oz (280 ml)

Love this lotion, just have to shake it prior to using

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Jun 04, 2013

This is my favorite coconut lotion. It is very effective and moisturizing. It does seem to saperate but actually it is just a naturally occuring with coconut oil that are pure and organic. Just shake it prior to applying to your body. It's amazing.

Coconut Body Lotion

Posted by 5205681756451498227 on May 06, 2013

This Coconut lotion is amazing! I don't even like coconut anything, but the smell is wonderful. It isn't that candy sweet gagging artifical smell. It smells like fresh coconut but subtle. The consistency is perfect. You might think it is oily when you first apply but then your skin just drinks it in. I can't keep it stocked fast enough in my office. I keep a bottle on my desk and everyone in the office uses it. We wash our hands alot because it is a medical office and our water is harsh. I've noticed since I've been using this lotion, my skin is way more hydrated and smooth. Try it, you will love it!

Great lotion

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Mar 18, 2014

This product has become my new favorite lotion. It has a pleasant odor; it is mild and not overwhelming. As others have noted, there is some natural separation that is to be expected. It leaves the skin amazingly soft. Also as previously noted, I have had problems with the pump. However, the lotion is worth the effort. I do wish the manufacturer would provide this product in a jar rather than in a pump dependent container. I will purchase this lotion again.

not like i thought

Posted by kjersti-persti on Aug 17, 2012

but leave the skin super soft! But I would have liked it to smell more like coconut.. It should have been written on it that it didnt have a fragrance... :-/

Arrived separated

Posted by Reviewer3337880 on Apr 29, 2012

Did not have a good experience with this product. It arrived separated, clogs the pump and because it's separated it does not have any coconut fragrance at all. I have to throw it out.