Visible peeling effect

Posted by Katelovesskincare on Jan 12, 2014

Love this stuff. I usually do not mix it water though. What I use is either a yoghurt or aloe vera juice, so that the mask would not be that harsh. You need just a spoon of it. Please be careful if you have sensitive skin, because this mask can be agressive if you do not stick with instructions and rinse it a bit later than recommended... In this case be ready to have a blushy face.

엄청 따가움 ㄷㄷ (Too harsh for my skin)

Posted by Reviewer1543388 on Sep 07, 2013

얼굴이 불타는것처럼 따갑지만 하고나면 진짜 피부가 매끈 부들 광채가 ㄷㄷ 아픈만큼 효과 짱입니다. 가격에 비해 용량이 너무 적어서 다시 재구매할까말까 망설여져요

Cleans my skin perfectly well

Posted by eclisia on Jul 02, 2016

It's my 1st review on iherb to thank those who recommended this mask. It cleans skin perfectly well, one of the best clearing products I used. My skin is sensitive combination to oily, thick, not allergic, with large pores that needs to be cleaned once in a month to prevent break outs. This mask smooth skin relief and cleans pores, it doesn't dry my skin but give a soft feeling after. Of course, I also apply moisturizing cream or C-vitamin mask after using this mask to moisturize my skin. Isvara Organics mask has active ingredient, salicylic acid, that goes well with my skin. Please, be careful those who have allergic or very dry skin especially if you have thin skin, it might not be good product for you. With this mask I need to visit cosmetologist once in 2 month instead once in a month. It helps me a lot. I recommend it for those who have combination skin with large pores that require frequent cleaning. Thank you for reading my review.

perfect for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

This mask has a powdery consistence, you have to mix it with water before applying. To me it has deep cleansing effect, the pimples begin to disappear after using it and the pores become much cleaner.

Nul

Posted by 5505614919989597611 on Jan 16, 2014

Inutile

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2310859 on Mar 03, 2012

no "wow" effect

i liked it

Posted by Reviewer2128682 on Dec 11, 2014

i liked it, because it clean the skin and leave soft.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1854635 on Nov 03, 2014

However, less is more, especially if you have sensitive skin

hmm clumpy

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Sep 05, 2016

I used aloe Vera gel to mix and the mixture clumped on my face. Will try with yogurt and water next time and update. My face felt very clean afterwards guess stripped a bit of moisture