10% Off Orders Over $40!

Isvara Organics, Conditioner, Rosemary Thyme Olive Oil, 3 fl oz (88.72 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

fab rosemary conditioner

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 30, 2012

I really liked this conditioner, so and shampoo out of this rosemary series. Because of this couple, I just fellt in love with a fresh, slightly cooling scent of rosemary and thyme. The texture of the conditioner is much thicker. Quickly absorbed into the hair. For best effect you can stay with it a little longer than the manufacturer recommends - about 10 minutes. It is well washed. Leaves hair, elastic, soft and manageable. To my regret I have not noticed my hair became thicker and volumized, but on the contrary I'm felt them to be heavier. But I do not bother. Как и шампунь из этой серии, кондиционер мне очень понравился. С этой парочкой я просто влюбилась в свежий, немного холодящий запах розмарина и тмина. Текстура у кондиционера погуще. Быстро впитывается в волосы. Для большего эффекта можно держать чуть дольше, нежели советует производитель, примерно минут 10. Хорошо смывается. Оставляет волосы сколькими, упругими, мягкими и послушными. Эффекта именно объемных волос я не заметила, наоборот волосы ощущаются более тяжелыми. Но я на этом не заморачиваюсь.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jul 29, 2012

I like using this conditioner, my hair has a nice natural wave after conditioning with this. One issue maybe not moisturizing enough for really dry hair.

Perfect, if only some of the ingredients had been replaced

Posted by KaliMa on Sep 04, 2013

I loved this conditioner sooo much, but I found the ingredients are not as pure and safe as I would like. For this reason alone I will not repurchase. However, it didn't weight my hair down (this will probably not give enough moisture for dry hair though) and the smell is probably the most amazing I've ever come across in hairproducts

Lost color and flat parts of straw

Posted by 5582264920196987905 on Aug 12, 2013

My daughter and i used this shes 4 years old , first my color looked dull didnt think of it, then her hair is colorless and dull she also has flat hairstraws like she used a flat iron and i have same too before this shampoo my daughter had gorgeous hair. Dont recommend. Also some bottles has a thick consistence and some little runny. I also noticed that in the beginning it never lathered until 2nd apply and now it lathers direct probably due to less dirt and less oil to remove, yesterday it felt so dry that i conditioned all my hair twice still hair was dry. This was the not runny bottle, the previous bottle that was runnier made the hair too oily instead. If it wasnt for my daughters hair i would probably still use it as its good for my itching scalp. Now i will use it as a clarifying shampoo instead. Ive been using it for 2 months but this last bottle dried my hair out and it was really thick. Never felt dried out before , before it was more like i felt the need to apply it once more to get the oily feeling away and still it was little oily. Now i felt stripped in 1 and 2nd apply. Who knows maybe its just not working anymore. Or all build up is gone and it now cleans too good. In the beginning my daughters hair looked shiny possible afrer some time it cleansed too good so all oil and some color is gone now. Or its just the last bottle that is the cause here. The color did bcome little dull in first weeks.

super

Posted by Reviewer2453466 on Jan 16, 2013

very very good conditioner, my hair are shine, and I like the natural ingredients

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »