I love Isvara Organics' Products !

Posted by 5043043583386774234 on Aug 18, 2012

I use the eye treatment on my whole face !

very moisturizing

Posted by 4903892356981502352 on Feb 14, 2014

I haven't been using this oil for a very long time but I have found that it moisturizes my oily/combination skin very deeply and effectively. I use two pumps only at night on my face neck and around the eyes. Especially for the eye area is great. You have to wait for a while until your skin soaks the oil. It doesn't clog my pores too, and maybe I have noticed some benefit on my acne, but I have to keep on using it to find out for sure.

Oil-based serum

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013

I was originally looking for a more traditional, fluid serum, to use underneath creams. Still, I liked this more and use it on my skin when it needs more fat and hydration. Also very good around the eyes. I takes a while to blend into the skin because of the oils. I have a very sensitive skin, no problems with this one. I will probably buy it again.

Good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012

Well softens and moisturizes the skin around the eyes. When applied to avoid eye contact - it becomes difficult to see and goes irritation (to tears) ...

좋아요

Posted by 4653313582777905259 on Feb 07, 2013

오일세럼이예요.향이 고약하지만 세럼 자체는 신선한것 같아요. 여기 오일은 다른걸 첨가하거나 가공하지 않고 천연오일만을 조합해 제품을 만드는 느낌이네요.

Maybe an old product!

Posted by 4618304366397492022 on Feb 18, 2016

I tried also for the first time other products from the same company they seem fine unlike this serum/eye treatment I found to be stale, maybe that smell is normal for this product! Maybe someone could give more input on how this product smells usually. Since this is the first time am using this product, not sure what to think really although the smell doesn't feel right somehow.