EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$3.39

$5.00

Savings of: $1.61 (32% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

fab rosemary shampoo

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

This shampoo is just wonderful. It focuses on taking care of the scalp and stimulating hair growth. Because of only healthy scalp the hair grows fast and healthy. It smells with a marvelous mix of rosemary and thyme, the flavor is strong enough. The consistency is watery and sticky. The consumption is average. Foams good, but cleanses the hair and especially the scalp very well. It leaves the most pleasant experience - the scalp is clean, free from dandruff and itching, the hair is soft, slightly disheveled but not mated. Этот шампунь просто замечателен. Нацелен на уход за кожей головы и стимуляцию роста волос. Пахнет просто изумительно этаким миксом розмарина и тмина, аромат достаточно сильный, но на волосах не сохраyяется. Консистенция у шампуня жидковатая, тягучая. Расход средний. Пенится хорошо, а вот очищает волосы и, особенно, кожу головы просто замечательно. Можно сказать просто до скрипа. Оставялет самые приятные впечатления - кожа головы чистая, волосы мягкие, немного взьрошенные и не спутанные.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Shampoo

Posted by 4728644462984917217 on Nov 18, 2012

Great Shampoo, natural compound. Hair becomes soft and shiny, looks healthy. Will buy again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice, clean fragrance

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

Like the fragrance, not too strong, not to week. Cleans my hair and scalp well.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great shampoo

Posted by 5162337796713078676 on Aug 21, 2013

Bought it to be used when I travel and it was great for that. Left my hair feeling very clean and not greasy at all. Like the smell.

Was this review helpful to you?

Dry

Posted by Reviewer1213185 on Jun 21, 2014

didn't like it, it was very dry my scalp hurt after a few uses I love the smell so its a shame. Some ingredients were questionable.. 髪パッサパサになりました。何度か使って頭皮の状態も悪くなりました。匂いはローズマリーの素敵な匂いがしたのですが、材料も気になるものがいくつかあり、おすすめできません。

Was this review helpful to you?

I appreciate having smaller, sample-sizes of products.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 04, 2015

I have used Isvara products before, both hair and skin care, and think they are very good. This is a nice shampoo, smells good, washes well, I recommend the company.

Was this review helpful to you?

super

Posted by Reviewer2453466 on Jan 16, 2013

very very good shampoo, my hair are shine, and I like the natural ingredients

Was this review helpful to you?

Buen olor, reseca un poco el cabello

Posted by 4846975606396605855 on Oct 28, 2014

Tengo el bote pequeño, y me deja el pelo muy limpio y suave, pero también bastante reseco. Me encanta como huele, pero no sé si lo volveré a comprar por ese motivo

Was this review helpful to you?

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jul 29, 2012

Good shampoo great ingredients. Would by again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jul 08, 2016

My mother uses it for her normal thick hair. This shampoo makes it soft and shiny, cleans well, does not leave hair greasy nor too dry. Smells like a Mediterranean dish. I tried it for my dry hair, the shampoo was not for it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 11 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »