July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Isvara Organics, Tinted Skin Screen, SPF 25, 3 fl oz (88.72 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Sun protection and light bronzer

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 07, 2013

I like the warm sun kissed glow this gives my skin. My skin is fairly dry and this works as a moisturizer and leaves my face looking dewy and nicely bronzed. In the winter I am quite pale and this gives my face a bit of color and in the summer it blends into my skin tone. I don't like it in really hot and humid weather, like summer in HK, but I love it in drier weather.

Excellent facial cream with SPF.

Posted by Fidelis on Apr 24, 2014

I spent a lot of time looking for a summer cream with SPF protection and maximum safe ingredients. I have very thin, dry, white skin and this is the first cream that works good for me! Cream has an unusual odor and it's oily. You need to shake very well to force all components of the cream mix before use it. Skin a bit shines(glows) all day. This cream gives me the necessary moistened the whole day and easy toning effect. I'm very happy with this purchase.