Sun protection and light bronzer

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 07, 2013

I like the warm sun kissed glow this gives my skin. My skin is fairly dry and this works as a moisturizer and leaves my face looking dewy and nicely bronzed. In the winter I am quite pale and this gives my face a bit of color and in the summer it blends into my skin tone. I don't like it in really hot and humid weather, like summer in HK, but I love it in drier weather.

Excellent facial cream with SPF.

Posted by Fidelis on Apr 24, 2014

I spent a lot of time looking for a summer cream with SPF protection and maximum safe ingredients. I have very thin, dry, white skin and this is the first cream that works good for me! Cream has an unusual odor and it's oily. You need to shake very well to force all components of the cream mix before use it. Skin a bit shines(glows) all day. This cream gives me the necessary moistened the whole day and easy toning effect. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Isvara Organics, Tinted Skin Screen

Posted by 5111858761933141747 on Sep 02, 2014

Tad oily - can't seem to master the shake well and blend - love the smell and coverage.

Shake it!

Posted by 5038001169163960156 on Mar 23, 2015

This is a nice, sheer tint with SPF, and very affordable. The colour is more pinkish than suits me, but I mixed it with a different BB cream, so it worked fine for me. It has quite a strong herbal smell, but it does not irritate my skin. It is very oily, and you need to shake it very well, otherwise the ingredients separate.

You must want oily

Posted by Reviewer1703320 on May 26, 2015

I live in a very moist, humid location. My skin is not dry. This is Much too oily. Leaves a major slick and shine on my face. Would be good for very dry skin.