It's Moringa, Green Superfood Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

good for cleansing

Posted by sixthdimen on Sep 28, 2013

i think that there is a lot of benefits of taking moringa in this time when there is a lot of different superfood and sickness is at is highest together with candida we need to take something that is really usefull i think moringa is good begining until we find something even better.It is anti candida anti parasite...this powder at this price is good deal,the taste is not good but not too bad i sugest to take it in the morning on empty stomach and based on cronobiotic nutrition it is morning food.Moringa is good food and because i never tried any other moringa i cant know if there is higher quality moringa out there but i think that this moringa is good quality but not excellent

Not woth I espected

Posted by Korina on Feb 28, 2013

I am only taking it for a few days, so I can not tell jet how does works on me but till now I have not noticed any improvement. Maybe a little bit more energy..

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1621272 on Jul 10, 2014

I have tried 1 container of this product and couldn't finish it. The main reason being it upset my stomach with bloating which gradually got worse over a couple of months. I found I could only take a little at a time like a fifth of teaspoon. The first time I took a large teaspoon. I tried it expecting to feel some good things or maybe more bowl movements but not expecting the uncomfortable bloating and cramping. I also noticed the number of servings doesn't add up to what it says too. I've read elsewhere that moringa needs to be harvested carefully and is most often dried outside where bacteria can easily get in. I have since tried moringa from another supplier (though more expensive) that is meant to be top notch in their growing practises and drying facilities (now certified organic) and have had none of the bloating or cramping so unfortunately I can't highly rate this product and won't be buying it again. Moringa has good liver protection and that's one big reason why I've been pursuing it.

Moringa

Posted by 5162554888645266325 on Nov 04, 2012

Loved trying moringa! My new favorite green drink.

No doubts about the effect of Moringa, but consider taking capsules instead of powder because the taste is awful

Posted by 5306713252158130380 on Jan 02, 2014

I have used it only twice because i couldnt stand the taste of it. so i have ordered the capsules instead. the impact is very powerfull i dont recomend the powder as it has very srong taste. you may consider using the powder with food recipeis etc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »