J.R. Liggett's, Old-Fashioned Bar Shampoo, 3.5 oz (99 g)

much better than mos bottled shampoos

Posted by Reviewer2302029 From California on Jul 04, 2008

wow, i might never go back to a regular shampoo again. this was great, didn't dry my hair out at all (it's curly) and smelled very natural and nice. if i were to criticize it i would say it takes a little more time to rinse out than regular shampoo, but it's worth a try if you're still looking for a shampoo you really like - it might not be in a bottle.

No more bottles

Posted by Reviewer1676014 From Utah on May 07, 2008

This is remarkable shampoo, just run it across your wet hair quickly, sudsing up easily, rinse it quickly too. I am amazed that on my long hair I don't have to use conditioner. I have no plans to ever buy another bottle of shampoo or conditioner for my household...we all agree.

Wonderful shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 From Norway on Feb 05, 2011

I really like it. Simple to use, lathers exceptionally well, totally non-drying for my fine scsndinavian hair, gentle herbal scent. Only drawback is buildup- but easily remedied by using a clarifying shampoo maybe once a week. Highly recommended, and so cheap! It will last forever too ;o)

Love the lather

Posted by Reviewer3331455 From Florida on Oct 18, 2008

I love the lather, lack of heavy scent, ease-of-use, and eco-friendliness (no big plastic bottle!!). It cleans my hair, but it does leave a residue perhaps that makes my hair feel 'heavy'. This is fixed with a quick cider vinegar + water rinse right after shampooing. I'll continue to purchase.

Best shampoo bar I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1005268 From Texas on Nov 05, 2008

My experience with shampoo bars is fairly limited, but I like this one the best. Scent was very nice, and it lathered well. I still used conditioner afterward, though (needed the extra conditioning and detangling). Thumbs up on no animals ingredients or testing.