love love love!!!

Posted by 5083905026076615683 on Apr 26, 2016

Love this product!!! The best shampoo without needing a conditioner. Love the feeling it left in my hair afterwards. Will definitely order more when I run out.

Great shampoo bar

Posted by scorpioguy on Apr 19, 2016

I only use it when I'm on a holiday. It's a small bar. It's a great quality. It doesn't make hair oily but as it contains oils, hair does get greasy after a day or so. Otherwise a great bar. A bit pricey. But if you only get a few to take with you when you go on a holiday, it's quite a good value. It kinda lasts as well, for about 3 weeks for short hair if you only use it once a day.

J.R. Liggett's, Old Fashioned Bar, Shampoo, Jojoba & Peppermint, 3.5 oz (99 g)

Posted by 5032364657077524169 on Apr 14, 2016

This will replace my deep cleansing salon shampoo! Squeaky clean after washing, very mild fragrance...absolutely love it! Will purchase again :)

Great shampoo!

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

I love these products. The only 'natural' shampoo I've found. They are quite small, but last a while and I won't go back to normal shampoo now.

Super disappointed .. way too strong

Posted by 5338181666850624708 on Mar 26, 2016

Way too strong for my hair. Made it too dry & itch, & uncomfortable. Ugh.

Experiment results exceeded expectations!

Posted by wineathome on Mar 26, 2016

I actually really did not have any expectation on this product because bar shampoo is something "too alternative" for me. I purchased it in the name of science (haha). At the back of my head I hoped it work okay because I've heard about how liquid shampoo is bad for health and the environment, but at the same time I kept my expectation really low and used it before a day on which I did not have to leave my place because I expected greasy root after use. BUT IT CLEANSES SO WELL! Easy to use (I rubbed the bar against my hair gently in several parts, but do tell me if I'm not supposed to do this), rinsing was a bit difficult because hair felt not smooth (but just run it under water thoroughly). I did not use conditioner the first time to see how it felt. My hair was airy and voluminous after use. It also kept my hair fresh for half day more than when I used normal shampoo (well, weather was extremely humid these days in my area so you really have to give that to this product). Second time I used it with conditioner, hair very smooth and sufficiently airy. Will continue use and monitor its performance.

Great with minimal ingredients

Posted by Holistichippy on Feb 22, 2016

We have been using the J,R Liggett's bars for some time now, my husband and daughter have oily fair and this works great for them. It also lasts a long time so is great value for money.

Great Shampoo!

Posted by 4617904851616934333 on Feb 05, 2016

I love this Shampoo! Its long lasting, works great without using conditioner and price is very friendly! Definitely will buy again.

Love it!

Posted by 5190858633081142280 on Dec 08, 2015

Leaves my hair smooth, poofy and healthy looking. nourishing effect. Natural and good smell. Good ingredients. Very happy and will order again! Peppermint is good for your scalp and hair growth and jojoba oil smooths your hair without leaving it too sleek but still healthy looking.

Great product

Posted by 5570274376453129178 on Nov 21, 2015

I have only used this product one time but so far I love it. First, it got my hair clean. I have afto-textured hair that I use a lot of oil in. This got my scalp clean with out stripping all the oil from my hair. I've never been able to detangle with a shampoo before and this was like using my best detangler. I did use conditioner after because my hair type is prone to moisture loss but I could see people being able to skip conditioner with this product. I'm not sure how well this would work if you use Silicone based products. I will definitely continue to use this product.