Excellent Shampoo - I switched 2 years ago

Posted by Reviewer2558056 on Jan 18, 2012

I've no idea why folks don't try this stuff, I switched two years ago to save money compared to bottled shampoo with lots of petro-chemicals. It travels well, lasts me nearly two months per bar and I'm a daily shower person. My stylist commented on my hair the first time I went in after switching - no more gunk buildup on my hair and it's got a faint but nice refreshing scent. If you want to save money and have soft lively hair, give this stuff a try.

Great shampoo!

Posted by abast13 on Dec 08, 2011

My hair is squeaky clean and I don't need any conditioner any more! And it even keeps clean longer!

Awesome shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2115221 on Jun 13, 2011

I bought it for my daughter but now I use it too! For my daughter its better than natural baby shampoo b/c you don't need conditioner. for me, it gives my limp hair some body and texture - yay!!

Best shampoo so far

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 15, 2013

I have extremely dry hair and for some reason most shampoos tangles my hair while I'm lathering but this actually does the opposite. I just swipe my whole head with the bar just once and it lathers up so well it amazes me. It also makes me require less conditioner than other shampoos I've tried so I recommend this. Not to mention it being free of chemicals...which gets my juices flowing! :) Please feel free to go to my name above to find out how to save several bucks on this essential shampoo.

Not for long curly hair!

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012

Really good shampoo for short hair - my husband use it, even helps him to get rid of dandruff. But actually I've bought it for my long dry naturally curly hair,and I will not use it again,because it tousled my hair.And definitely do not agree that you can use it without conditioner.

Best shampoo I've ever had

Posted by 5483059628181048367 on May 13, 2012

I love it! I don't even need conditioner, and I have fairly dry hair!

I love it!!!!

Posted by 5717208172968011862 on Jun 24, 2012

My hair feels so good, and smells great too!!!! I used it all over my body, even my face. My face felt wonderful, and so did the whole body. Oh I plan to order more.

Good shampoo bar, but use sparingly.

Posted by 5254290364457398697 on Sep 01, 2012

I tried using the bar daily to transition into going shampoo free, but I found it a little too greasy (I have very thin, fine Asiatic hair). However, it works great for when I've been outside in humid weather or exercising. Now I use it once a week with baking soda and lemon rinses in between. My hair is still a lot less dry and almost tangle-free with this regimen.

Great product

Posted by 5570274376453129178 on Nov 21, 2015

I have only used this product one time but so far I love it. First, it got my hair clean. I have afto-textured hair that I use a lot of oil in. This got my scalp clean with out stripping all the oil from my hair. I've never been able to detangle with a shampoo before and this was like using my best detangler. I did use conditioner after because my hair type is prone to moisture loss but I could see people being able to skip conditioner with this product. I'm not sure how well this would work if you use Silicone based products. I will definitely continue to use this product.

非常適合油性髮質!