J.R. Liggett's, Old Fashioned Bar Shampoo, Tea Tree & Hemp Oil, 3.5 oz (99 g)

JR Liggetts

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Nov 12, 2009

Possibly the best and multi-useful beauty product I've ever used. Leaves your whole body and face clean and soft - I no longer use handcream or any body lotions - you feel great about eliminating all the packaging involved in all of those products. I've had superb results in friends/relatives' homes with it as a shampoo, but unfortunately the water where I live is so hard and full of chemicals that I just can't get it to lather or rinse. Have tried adding baking soda, lemon and cider vinegar to the rinse, to no avail. I'm going to try collecting rain water and see if I can manage with that. Really hope I do - the results I got elsewhere with soft water were outstanding - soft wavy hair with no need to blow dry or straighten.

Excellent No Fragrance Liggett Bar

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Aug 10, 2011

Having been a user of Liggett's shampoo bars in the past, I am now returning to it and find it has improved tremendously with the addition of more types of oils and being basically fragrance free. Washes much better and lather is great now. It beats any liquid shampoo and you are not paying for water - just your own anyway. I have long hair and it works great, you do not have to have short hair for this.

非常適合油性髮質!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 29, 2015

我使用洗髮精會掉髮&髮際線會濕疹爆發,這顆很適合我的油性細軟髮!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1889960 on Sep 22, 2008

A great long lasting shampoo! Not messy and lathers well and rinses well. Easier than a bottle and less waste as well as one less bottle in a landfill!

A very nice shampoo bar

Posted by Reviewer1539435 on Jul 01, 2009

I've tried just about every shampoo bar out there. This one does a great job at getting hair clean with no harsh sulfates or parabens. Lathering is really good on half-way clean hair but requires a little more work on dirty hair. I realize that lather does not equal clean but I sure like lather. :-) A very good bar.