Love It

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jun 25, 2010

This bar shampoo makes all my scalp problems disappear. It's awesome!

Eliminates itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Mar 23, 2014

I swim laps, and was getting an itchy scalp from pool chemicals. This shampoo eliminated my problem, and leaves my hair with great body. My favorite shampoo by far, and it doesn't spill in my gym bag! You do need to find a way to let it dry out, though, or it will become a soft, gooey mess.

wonderful for the WHOLE body

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Aug 17, 2010

I used this not just for my hair but body too. Good lather. I feel truly clean.

absolutely natural

Posted by Reviewer12103191 on Aug 30, 2012

Great for travelling

good

Posted by Reviewer2723098 on Jun 03, 2011

My husband love it! Just a few motions with soap is enough for his head. Deep foam and dont irritate skin. Without fragrance so not very pleasant smell

A very nice shampoo bar

Posted by Reviewer1539435 on Jul 01, 2009

I've tried just about every shampoo bar out there. This one does a great job at getting hair clean with no harsh sulfates or parabens. Lathering is really good on half-way clean hair but requires a little more work on dirty hair. I realize that lather does not equal clean but I sure like lather. :-) A very good bar.

Works great on my scalp dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer1467851 on Oct 21, 2012

No more itching (at least it stays away longer) and gives volume to my curly hair. But needs to be thoroughly and carefully rinsed to avoid that heavy feeling. Too bad for the chemicals though...

If its similar to the Travel kit this is the review

Posted by Reviewer1454844 on Dec 08, 2009

The shampoo itself is not bad but the bar doesn't last too long and if you get some in your eye is I have not used this particular bar but I used the one that comes in the travel kit and this was my review for that product: The shampoo itself is not bad but the bar doesn't last too long and if you get some in your eye its extremely painful. It is worse than any other soap in your eye. My hair felt like it needed some conditioner but when it dried it actually looked shiny and healthy without it. Pros- Leaves your hair shiny cons- doesn't last too long (2 weeks max if two people use it)

Adding it to my routine.

Posted by Reviewer2636657 on Aug 16, 2011

I've had psoriasis on my scalp since birth. Nothing scares it off completely but I find rotating between natural shampoos really helps. Have added this bar to the rotation. I might be using too much but I find my hair gets a really strange, thick texture when I wash it out so i'm too scared to leave out the conditioning step (Others have said you don't need it). The smell is much nicer than tar-based products i've used which is a BIG factor for me. The tea tree is a very subtle scent if anyone's worried :)

Not for thicker hair...

Posted by Reviewer3296411 on Nov 14, 2011

This made my scalp feel wonderful. No itch, no flakes. But, my hair was dry feeling even after using a conditioner.