First time using bar shampoo

Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Jun 13, 2015

I was surprised this goes a long way. It is easy to use I rub it on wet hair and it soaps up quick. It has helped with my scalp problems.

Posted by fowziah on Jun 01, 2015

i purchaded 3 of this kinf of shampoos really i hate it ! first it dosen't clean the hair completly and my hair get oily faster than before i get dandruff thats really make me upset !

非常適合油性髮質!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 29, 2015

我使用洗髮精會掉髮&髮際線會濕疹爆發,這顆很適合我的油性細軟髮!

Contain organic palm kernal oil

Posted by 4616154445288043107 on Apr 28, 2015

Despite the reviews this soap sounds amazing. I bought two, but i havent tried them yet. What dissapointed me is that they contain organic palm kernal oil.. As far I can see after researching on the internet this palm kernal oil is as bad as palm oil. Its a shame that they use this oil.

Tea Tree & Hemp Oil Bar Shampoo

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015

This is a good shampoo for flaky scalp. It leaves it very clean and refreshed, but the only problem it has, it's that you must very careful and avoid contact with water, otherwise it will melt. Anyway, I think I will reorder this shampoo bar soon.

Super !

Posted by 5323358882469071253 on Apr 09, 2015

Format économique et pratique pour les voyages (si toi aussi tu es du genre maladroite, à te retrouver avec ton flacon de shampooing vidé dans ton sac, oui oui, toi !) odeur super agréable. En terme d’efficacité , c'est un shampooing relativement "normal" ne t'attends pas à un miracle, il est là pour laver et sentir bon ! (Attention : Pensez à bien lire les conditions d'envoi pour la France afin d'éviter les frais de douanes que facture DHL... Parce qu'avec un chèque de 29€ à l'arrivée du colis, les prix mini n'en deviennent que standard...)

WOW!

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015

If you prefer dry shampoo - this one is simpy the best! Natural, soft for hair and VERY economic. Smells like natural soap. Cleans hair good.One this little piece will last long. My hair feels great and shines after it. I would really recommend it! Шампунь просто отличный. Хватает надолго кусочка. Состав натуральный. Волосы мягкие и шелковистые после него. Восторг! Запах просто как натуральное мыло пахнет - запахом чистоты:)

Good price for good quality

Posted by 4891978793600681180 on Mar 17, 2015

Its natural ingredients are very safe to use. No added fragrance is good.

A great alternative for non-traditional-shampoo users...

Posted by 5734642422071444941 on Mar 09, 2015

I have been "no poo" for over a year now with (mostly) positive results. I'm always on the hunt for a different shampoo bar or something of the sort, as long as it's not chemical-laden traditional shampoo. When I was nearing the end of a bar I'd been using, I thought I'd give this a shot...I'm so glad I did! It left my hair much more manageable immediately following the shampooing (not all do - some leave my hair so "squeaky" (tangled) I can hardly get my hands through it to rinse) and gorgeous and clean once it's dry. I use a conditioner about every other time, even skipping washes between that. The lather is really nice for someone who might miss it from traditional shampoos, even though that's not what gets your hair clean, and feels like a treat for me after all this time! The bar is smaller than a bar of soap, maybe about 3x2x1, but it lasts a long time. Very mild herbal smell that dissipates quickly.

Clean and clear

Posted by 5400765331022187329 on Mar 03, 2015

I like the feeling my hair has after using this shampoo and the fact that there are no harsh perfumes or dyes involved.