exellent

Posted by 5692653795372922686 on Jan 13, 2015

So smooth and nice hair :)

ฟองน้อย

Posted by Land-of-Smile on Jan 09, 2015

โดยรวมก็โอเคนะ แต่ฟองน้อยไปหน่อย

Not recommended for hair!

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Jan 08, 2015

This shampoo left my hair flaky and sticky, no matter how well rinsed. If you use it as a normal soap it works ok, but nothing special.

Lovely Product

Posted by 5375115811232683543 on Jan 04, 2015

I absolutely love this shampoo bar! I found out about this brand whilst researching into SLS free shampoos. I found this on iherb and had to try some for myself and I'm really glad I did. It leaves your hair feeling very squeaky clean and adds a beautiful shine to your hair. I've been able to go without shampooing my hair for upto 4 days after using this bar because my scalp hasn't produced insane amounts of oil like it has in the past and has been relatively clean and dry compared to when I was using shampoos like Pantene (SLS stuff). I highly recommend these shampoo bars! The only con I'd say is the size of these bars. I wish they were bigger and also you might want to invest in the soap box that is sold by the same company to make sure your shampoo bar lasts longer.

Good shampoo but not very long-lasting

Posted by 5004226112766688916 on Oct 22, 2014

For some reason I've managed to finish the whole bar in just 3 weeks... Maybe not the best shampoo for long hair or then I'm just using it wrong! The smell is great and this bar makes hair squeaky clean.

not great.

Posted by 5525088976770579917 on Oct 14, 2014

I have very long hair and it's oily with a lot of dandruff and it also itches like crazy! I was Using regular shampoos and it seemed like it was making my hair worse so I went to this product in desperate need. I have been using it for almost 2 months now and the only thing it had helped with is the itchy scalp, but it dosent really help with it. It's very hard to work with. It leathers really nice but when you let it sit on your head for your scalp to soak in the shampoo it's hard to wash out. It's like your hair eats the shampoo. When you try to rinse it's very hard because your hair dosent move it's like it's so hard and squeaky or like it's squeaky clean. Then you got to make sure to NEVER! Put the shampoo on the length of your hair... I learned that the hard way when I got out of the shower and had a lot of residue on my hair. Over all this didn't really do much for the oily. To me it seems like this shampoo is only good for the environment and that s it. also I want to add that since I have been using this my hair base a lot of breakage and it's really hard to work with, my hair is ropey and it feels horrible..

Leaves hair EXTREMELY DRY

Posted by 4819851745258635561 on Oct 06, 2014

hair felt very dry after wash. But it was squeaky clean I guess...... Hard to use a bar soap for me, couldn't really lather wrll

Very good

Posted by 5013286458154976189 on Sep 17, 2014

My husband likes it so much, smell not too strong but nice. We will buy it again.

Leaves the feeling clean for days!

Posted by vegangry on Sep 03, 2014

The whole family loves the J.R Liggett's shampoo bars! We have stopped using any other shampoos and conditioners. They leave the hair feeling very clean for several days and they give the hair great volume. The hair does not dry out, and we have completely stopped using conditioner (saving even more money and the environment). My daughters have long hair and it is not dried or damaged in anyway. Highly recommended!

Good

Posted by 4781650403855900530 on Sep 02, 2014

Very good shampoo