Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

J.R. Liggett's, Old Fashioned Bar Shampoo, Tea Tree & Hemp Oil, No Fragrance, 3.5 oz (99 g)

wonderful for the WHOLE body

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Aug 17, 2010

I used this not just for my hair but body too. Good lather. I feel truly clean.

If its similar to the Travel kit this is the review

Posted by Reviewer1454844 on Dec 08, 2009

The shampoo itself is not bad but the bar doesn't last too long and if you get some in your eye is I have not used this particular bar but I used the one that comes in the travel kit and this was my review for that product: The shampoo itself is not bad but the bar doesn't last too long and if you get some in your eye its extremely painful. It is worse than any other soap in your eye. My hair felt like it needed some conditioner but when it dried it actually looked shiny and healthy without it. Pros- Leaves your hair shiny cons- doesn't last too long (2 weeks max if two people use it)

Adding it to my routine.

Posted by Reviewer2636657 on Aug 16, 2011

I've had psoriasis on my scalp since birth. Nothing scares it off completely but I find rotating between natural shampoos really helps. Have added this bar to the rotation. I might be using too much but I find my hair gets a really strange, thick texture when I wash it out so i'm too scared to leave out the conditioning step (Others have said you don't need it). The smell is much nicer than tar-based products i've used which is a BIG factor for me. The tea tree is a very subtle scent if anyone's worried :)

superior hairsoaps

Posted by Reviewer2434746 on Dec 08, 2007

Clean rinsing wonderful hair soaps! The dehydrated formula although smaller than a 400-500ml bottle of shampoo lasts as long. These are some of the finest cleansing agents available and are "no nonsense" approach to hair cleanliness. With an oily/sensitive scalp, this soap is just what I needed it rinsed to leave the cleanest feeling I've gotten with a shampoo, but it was also easy to comb through--love this product! I would love to see more varieties....!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

Simple ingredients, natural, lathers well, and washes clean. Wonderful product.