superior hairsoaps

Posted by Reviewer2434746 on Dec 08, 2007

Clean rinsing wonderful hair soaps! The dehydrated formula although smaller than a 400-500ml bottle of shampoo lasts as long. These are some of the finest cleansing agents available and are "no nonsense" approach to hair cleanliness. With an oily/sensitive scalp, this soap is just what I needed it rinsed to leave the cleanest feeling I've gotten with a shampoo, but it was also easy to comb through--love this product! I would love to see more varieties....!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

Simple ingredients, natural, lathers well, and washes clean. Wonderful product.

Fantastic soap

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Jul 22, 2011

Lathers up wonderfully, cleans your hair, can use it as a body soap as well. leaves your hair soft and shiney and clean. I keep ordering this product and iherb deliver very fast and cheaply.

Really like this shampoo

Posted by organicreviews on Jul 06, 2011

I've had a bad experience with soap shampoo,so I was little skeptical about this product. I used once and I just loved it. I have used this product without conditioner and first time came out good ,but not the second time. It seems that the best balance is conditioner every other time for me. I used with Dr. Bronners conditioner which is available at iHerb and result was excellent.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2634245 on Jun 13, 2011

love it, easy to use, and washes my hair like a dream.

WOW!

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015

If you prefer dry shampoo - this one is simpy the best! Natural, soft for hair and VERY economic. Smells like natural soap. Cleans hair good.One this little piece will last long. My hair feels great and shines after it. I would really recommend it! Шампунь просто отличный. Хватает надолго кусочка. Состав натуральный. Волосы мягкие и шелковистые после него. Восторг! Запах просто как натуральное мыло пахнет - запахом чистоты:)

Puikus sampunas ! The great shampoo !

Posted by Reviewer2142055 on Jan 13, 2011

Nepaprastai saunus sampunas. Puikiai ismuiluoja galva, nepaisant to, kad yra be SLS, labai lengvai issiplauna net is labai tankiu plauku-daug greiciau nei iprastas sampunas, malonus kvapas, skalsus ir plauku neissausina. Vyras liepe dar begale ju uzsakyti :))) The shampoo is great. Makes a lot of bubbles, rinses from the hair in very easy way, leaves hair and scalp not dry at all. My hair loves it. May husband told me to order a loooot of units of these shampoo-bars :)

Better than Imagined

Posted by Reviewer2143909 on Jun 06, 2011

This lathers up well, leaves hair feeling great, and has a long life.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2194972 on Mar 15, 2014

These little shampoo bars are wonderful! They lather well, clean well, rinse well, leave hair soft and shiny ( I have long thick hair) . Good for us and the environment, my husband and I will never go back to regular bottles shampoo!

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3363035 on Nov 06, 2008

I have been using this for a while now and I really love it. Great creamy lather. It is much gentler on my hair and has no SLS. iherb has the best price,shipping and service. Thanks iherb