Great! The best shampoo and pre-shaving cream ever

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Jun 13, 2014

I used it everytime I take a shower and its great. It also works really well before shaving.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

It might have been too dry for me.

love this stuff

Posted by 5134205533802208379 on Jun 06, 2014

Love love love love these shampoo bars

Good for body and face

Posted by 5630990737497226258 on May 15, 2014

I use this soap for body/face wash and it s pretty good and cleans skin well, but as regards it s shampooing effect, so I m not thrilled with it at all. It left me the sensation of greasy hair, so I had to use another shampoo. Очень хорошо подходит для тела и для лица, очень экономный вариант, но после мытья головы создается ощущение грязных волос.

Miracle!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 14, 2014

I have very dry hair that requires extensive conditioning after shampooing but after using this, my hair becomes soft and shiny! I only have to use very little conditioner now for my dry ends. Just hide the bar from water and it won't melt.

smart shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on May 08, 2014

Works fabulously well... the only shampoo I'll be getting for myself and my husband loves it too. Bye Bye bottles! Surprising that we don't need conditioner anymore either. A remarkable value. Update, lost the husband but still love the shampoo bar and my new sweetheart is using it. One of the best products I buy!

Good product!

Posted by 5521827855126369835 on May 08, 2014

This bar shampoo was amazing. It took a little bit of time to figure out how to properly wash my hair with it but I got the hang of it. The smell is great and with my damaged brittle hair I needed to use a conditioner. Great product would recommend it to anyone.

awesome!

Posted by 5065676405386873012 on May 06, 2014

I just started the no poo method and i thought i will give this a go. I ordered another one, my hair looks and feels fuller, i will use it regularly so i can benefit from it even more. Compact,easy to use, travel friendly but most important natural with no nasties in it. My go to shampoo from now on

Dissapointed

Posted by 5253800812942667726 on May 05, 2014

Although I was very excited that the shampoo had no chemicals, I was a little disappointed after using it. This product made my hair feel thick and sticky once my hair dried. The same day I washed my hair, it had an oily appearance ( hair felt heavy), making it seem like I was on third day hair. I am planning on using the rest of the bar as soap so it won't be a complete waste.

EXCELLENT!!!

Posted by 5097966386365199005 on May 02, 2014

The best shampoo! works very well and without chemicals. :)