atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Apr 18, 2011

Love this product! Works great.

Clean

Posted by Reviewer1348197 on May 31, 2011

Leaves my hair very clean and soft, not dry. Pure and clean shampoobar, I love this.

J'adore

Posted by Reviewer3188819 on May 01, 2012

C'est devenu mon nouveau shampoing!! Rend mes cheveux crepus doux et pas sec du tt apres le rinçage!! Je le recommanderais ca c'est sur!!!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2194972 on Mar 15, 2014

These little shampoo bars are wonderful! They lather well, clean well, rinse well, leave hair soft and shiny ( I have long thick hair) . Good for us and the environment, my husband and I will never go back to regular bottles shampoo!

Found what I was looking for

Posted by 5199236839010083518 on Apr 17, 2016

I was looking fot all natural shampoo for some time now, tried different brands that didnt include sls and parabens and silicones and all other bad for you ingredients, but non of them seemed to work for long and some didnt work at all. When I read the reviews on this shampoo I was a bit sceptical but tried it anyway and i love it, I didnt have any issue with adjusting to it worked like magic from the first time. My hair is natural with coloured ends

used it on my dog

Posted by 5597822234261004920 on Dec 11, 2016

My dog has some unknown skin problem for a long time which medication and cream from vet failed to solve. Found that this soap has tea tree oil and hemp oil , which are known to solve skin irritations, so I gave it a try. Surprisingly, my dog's hair grows back after a few washes with the soap! Well...I know it is not specifically designed to be used on pets but it works so that's good.

excellent product, environmentally friendly

Posted by Reviewer3194902 on Jan 02, 2017

I have used other liggett's bar shampoos, and while I am impressed with them all, this is my favorite. a bar lasts a long time, I like that there is no plastic involved in the packaging. lathers well, has a wonderful fresh scent, conditions and rinses well. works great on my long, fine, straight, hair- which is much happier that I now use this shampoo! highly recommend that you give this product a chance!

WOW!

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015

If you prefer dry shampoo - this one is simpy the best! Natural, soft for hair and VERY economic. Smells like natural soap. Cleans hair good.One this little piece will last long. My hair feels great and shines after it. I would really recommend it! Шампунь просто отличный. Хватает надолго кусочка. Состав натуральный. Волосы мягкие и шелковистые после него. Восторг! Запах просто как натуральное мыло пахнет - запахом чистоты:)

great for extremely oily hair!

Posted by 5149390474926815374 on Nov 06, 2016

i have really oily hair with stubborn dandruff. i usually have to wash my hair everyday to keep it looking and smelling fresh, but with this shampoo i can skip a day of washing and still look clean(ish). sometimes i can go two days without washing if i don't have time and use some dry shampoo. this got rid of maybe 80% of my dandruff. I've used three bars so far and I'm ordering the forth, the bar lasts around eight weeks because i have thick hair. only problem is that it makes my ends dry but thats easily managed with conditioner.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1936471 on May 29, 2011

I bought it for myself and for my dad. But my sister tried it and did not like it.