atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Apr 18, 2011

Love this product! Works great.

Clean

Posted by Reviewer1348197 on May 31, 2011

Leaves my hair very clean and soft, not dry. Pure and clean shampoobar, I love this.

J'adore

Posted by Reviewer3188819 on May 01, 2012

C'est devenu mon nouveau shampoing!! Rend mes cheveux crepus doux et pas sec du tt apres le rinçage!! Je le recommanderais ca c'est sur!!!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2194972 on Mar 15, 2014

These little shampoo bars are wonderful! They lather well, clean well, rinse well, leave hair soft and shiny ( I have long thick hair) . Good for us and the environment, my husband and I will never go back to regular bottles shampoo!

WOW!

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015

If you prefer dry shampoo - this one is simpy the best! Natural, soft for hair and VERY economic. Smells like natural soap. Cleans hair good.One this little piece will last long. My hair feels great and shines after it. I would really recommend it! Шампунь просто отличный. Хватает надолго кусочка. Состав натуральный. Волосы мягкие и шелковистые после него. Восторг! Запах просто как натуральное мыло пахнет - запахом чистоты:)

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1936471 on May 29, 2011

I bought it for myself and for my dad. But my sister tried it and did not like it.

Good shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1987796 on Mar 17, 2011

I'm surprised, this product is very good. Last ages, no plastic bottle, bio-degradable, no chemicals, no SLS. The only cons is I don´t have a very clean sensation in my scalp. Thanks iherb for the fantastic price and promt and cheap delivery to Canary Islands (Spain).

Nice Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Aug 08, 2011

Good alternative to bottled liquid soaps. Works as well once you get the hang of lathering the bar directly into your hair rather than in your hands. Great for travel. Is somewhat drying to the scalp as it leaves hair a crisp clean with no conditioning properties.

i luv it

Posted by electricfoodchef on Sep 15, 2009

i luv it .... im not sure but i think it is making my hair lighter ...other then that it is great.....

Cleans great leaves hair like its conditioned.

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on Jul 02, 2008

It suds very well and my scalp does not itch after using it. It leaves the hair feeling like you conditioned it. You need to use daily or the hair gets weighed down easily. It really helps my ithcy scalp.