J.R. Liggett's, Old-Fashioned Shampoo Bar, Ultra Balanced, For All Hair Types, 3.5 oz (99 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2998813 on Jan 31, 2014

Childrens hair feels great. Softer and feels cleaner. Have used it long enough to know the difference.

very good

Posted by 4962118439715592873 on Feb 10, 2014

Clasic shampoo is past

My shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Mar 31, 2014

This leaves my hair squeaky clean, I damaged with no coated feeling. Highly Recommend. Liquid natural shampoo weighed down my hair and lamed my clean hair feel oily. Love this bar shampoo. I am now using my liquid shampoo as a body wash.

Good enought

Posted by 5020508882474442848 on Jun 02, 2014

My hair is short but squeaky clean and I don't need any conditioner. It seems to keep clean longer.

Best shampoo

Posted by 5378930949313933801 on Jul 24, 2014

This shampoo is amaizing, I recommend all J.R. Liggett's Old-fashioned shampoos. Hair feels so much cleaner and better after you stop using regualr shampoo and only this. I don't even need conditioner anymore.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »