Excellent cream with nice smell!

Posted by ohMiriam on Jun 15, 2012

Lovely smell of lemon pie. The smell is strong, it is worth knowing for those who like lighter scents. The consistency of a thick but not oily. It is easily absorbed and leaves the hands of a pleasant sweet-lemon smell. I will purchasing recommending these cream to all of my friends and relatives. У этого крема есть запах лимонного пирога. Запах довольно сильный, это стоит знать тем, кто любит лёгкие ароматы. У него густая консистенция, но при этом он совсем не жирный и хорошо впитывается, оставляя на руках лёгкий сладковато-лимонный запах. Я буду рекомендовать этот крем всем своим знакомым, он мне очень понравился.

LOVE this product!

Posted by BroomHilda on Oct 01, 2011

AMAZING scent! Reminds me of sweet lemon pie or something like whipped cream with lemon! Very sweet but fruity at the same time. It deep nourishes my extremely dry skin an it lasts for hooooours! DEFENETELY I m buing it again! Right now actually!

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer2037861 on Dec 10, 2011

Very good moisturizer, does not leave hands greasy or oily. Thick consistence, nutritious.

Strong smell!

Posted by Reviewer2589018 on Jul 01, 2012

The cream is OK, but the smell of this is way too strong! Had to go wash it off my hands...

Not bad, not great

Posted by marjaana on May 14, 2012

For me this is just an ok product. It doesn't sink in well and it smells like overly sweet lemon pastry, not like fresh lemons. Moisturizes well, but I probably won't buy this again.

strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2791975 on Mar 15, 2012

cant use the product because the lemon smell is really strong and doesnt go away. I get sinus from many odours but usually citrus smells are ok for me but this is way to much, disappointed.

HOW LOVELY!

Posted by vafa33 on Oct 06, 2014

"Delicious lemon cake " great cream for your hands!

good for summer

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

I loved the fresh lemon smell of it. It lightly moisturises my hands and does not leave a sticky, oily feeling on my fingers. It is quite light and i prefer using this cream during summer, if its winter or your hands are very dry, I believe this cream would be too mild.

Way too strong smell

Posted by thelittlediamond on Aug 22, 2012

I didn't expect, that the smell of the cream would be so strong. I am disappointed.

Love it!

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Jan 19, 2016

Aroma delicioso, y se absorbe bastante bien. Repetiré seguro