Eclectic Institute, Jamaican Dogwood, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Jamaican Dogwood

Posted by Reviewer2505277 on Feb 07, 2008

I am amazed that this works and works so well to decrease pain.

Best Herb I've ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer2706297 on Mar 10, 2009

I was having a really hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep. I found the Dogwood and thought I would give it a go because I'm not crazy about taking sleeping pills. Before I got it in the mail I started looking into it further and found it was also used to reduce pain. You can use it for headaches, toothaches or muscle aches. When it came in the mail I was so excited to try it out. I love it! I really don't have problems sleeping anymore and it really works on headaches and saves a ton considering I don't have to buy Excedrin or Tylenol. I would recommend this to everyone!!!!

Works well, especially when combined with Melatonin and Valerian, if you have a hard time getting to sleep.

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Sep 23, 2009

There are several parts to getting good sleep. One, falling asleep where the conscious mind needs to disconnect. Just because that wall goes up, does not mean you will get deep, restorative sleep, or slow wave sleep. Some products work well for one aspect of sleeping and some for another. I find that when I have difficulty falling asleep this product helps me fall asleep more quickly and the valerian combined with the melatonin help me get a restful sleep. Just don't take too late at night or early in the morning as it could be dangerous.

Great pain reliever for nerve pain

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

My teen daughter has nerve pain from her back but no known reason for it. One small dose of this lets her sleep at night, even though she didn't expect it to do anything. I highly recommend this very potent herb as a regular part of herbal medical practice.

sleep

Posted by Reviewer1597154 on Aug 21, 2010

The Jamaican Dogwood did help me to go back to sleep when I woke in the night. That is my sleeping problem, not being able to go back to sleep. I did notice a alight headache the next morning.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »