Jarrow Formulas, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Ultrafiltered Powder, French Vanilla Flavor, 16 oz (454 g)

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

The Hubs (a devoted chocoholic) says it was OMG good. He mixed it with soymilk and thought it was the best shake ever. Excellent vanilla flavor, without extreme sweetness.

tastes good, works well

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 15, 2013

Whey protein has been invaluable to me in my effort to trim my waistline. I take a serving between meals to curb hunger and prevent blood sugar fluctuations. It mixes well and tastes decent. Using it I have been able to maintain my weight while trimming some fat from my abdomen. THis seem to be an inexpensive, high quality protein supplement--exactly what I was looking for. If my review helped, click yes! Click my reviewer name (alloriginal) to read reviews of other products.

Whey to go!

Posted by 5607931619468745681 on Mar 09, 2014

It mixes easily though on a couple of times when I didn't have my shaker bottle and ended up stirring, it does clump albeit a little.You need proteins to build muscle and burn fat... this product is highly recommended!

Embalagem errada!

Posted by 5687803519499605233 on Sep 23, 2012

comprei a 106g e me mandaram essa de 454g sem nenhuma alteração de preso, queria saber se essa diferença de preso vai ser devolvida, ficou muito a deseja