This works

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Mar 30, 2016

when you are in a bad mood, this works. However, did not help my headaches, altho they are not serotonin related, so its unfair to judge, i was still hopeful and tried this.

Anxiety-Depression

Posted by Jovana on Nov 22, 2015

I took this and l-tyrosine from same company Jarrow formulas ! I am taking 2 weeks for now and i decide to write a review becayse i think its time after 2 weeks ! I started with 2 pills in first week and i didnt felt anything. Than i rise the dose on 3 pills and still nothing , than yesterday i took 6 pills ( 3 pills - 30 min before lunch and 3 pills 1 howr before bed ) and all i got was Headache ! Today i again took 3 tablets and i still dont feel anything ! So if you ask me this doesnt work at all !!!

Helped with carb cravings

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Nov 19, 2015

Have been taking one capsule at bedtime for approx 2 weeks. This product stopped severe, months-long carb cravings almost immediately. Dramatic results in that area. Helped a little bit with decreasing the appetite. Haven't yet noticed any help with insomnia.

Good

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Dec 08, 2014

seems to help me relax, sleep, and be happy.

Best brand to buy

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Nov 05, 2014

Recommended brand by medical professionals. Couldn't take about 20 years ago as made me hyper but probably because I didn't have pain then. If you have chronic pain, your endorphins are used up in same pathway as pain signals and you either need antidepressants or this. Started with 1 a day, after a couple of months, doctor raised me to 2 a day; take one as soon as I get up in morning, the last one a couple of hours before bed. Have noticed a huge difference. Will continue to use this brand.

5htp

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 05, 2014

Helps me to sleep but no weight gone yet

Not just

Posted by 5371729063093416437 on Sep 28, 2013

I ordered this product and never received my package

sleep

Posted by 4621813163667810130 on Aug 14, 2013

The first days you feel very strange: heartbeats and diziness, but after a few days your sleep is much better and so is the depressive feeling.

Not working

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Feb 18, 2013

I was wide awake and alert - not for me.

5htp

Posted by 5030713297958142198 on Sep 17, 2012

Good quality product - efficient, secure delivery!