High-Efficacy Ginkgo

Posted by RubiesHealth on Mar 26, 2013

Wow, this one is good! I have taken many brands, including NOW Foods, Natural Factors and Doctor's Best. Jarrow Ginkgo is not cheap but it is very potent. Ginkgo is one of the few herbs that has been found to cross the blood-brain-barrier (BBB). You must feel something when you take Ginkgo for the very first time (or after a few months' break). If it does nothing, change. Headaches or dizziness are good symptoms. Cut down by taking on alternate days until the body adjusts itself. Avoid taking in the evening or at night to prevent insomnia. Jarrow Ginkgo helps to chase away mental-fogginess for me. Love what it does for my mental focus like what CoQ10 does for my sports performance. Potent ginkgo may lower blood-pressure in some people. Those with low blood pressure may consider Now Foods Ginkgo with Gotu Kola and Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus).

Disappointed with Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer2763736 on Dec 02, 2010

jarrow has been a top brand/quality company, but this sale of 2 for one was disappointing because some of the capsules were not full.....many were half empty. I will purchase ginko biloba with another company.

High strenght Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer2275656 on Sep 11, 2008

Convenience of a single daily dose, easy to swallow. Most other brands require 3 daily doses to match the dose used in research studies.

Effective and reasonable price

Posted by juihung on Mar 22, 2007

Very effective. I keep buying Jarrow Formulas' Ginkgo Biloba for years from Iherb. The price is the lowest we may ever found in the net.

Memory Aid

Posted by Reviewer3251646 on Nov 01, 2007

This is a great product to make me feel like I am preventing at least some memory loss as I progress through my fifties.

works

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Aug 19, 2012

good quality, and effective.

Jarrow Gingko is the best I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 31, 2011

Gingko has so many health benefits that I am forced to take it. Gingko normally gives me headaches (narrow arteries in the brain) but I find if I take this 3 days on and 1 day off that the headaches are kept away and it does definitely improve brain performance. Alertness is definitely heightened.

Bad reaction.

Posted by Reviewer1193864 on Oct 28, 2010

My first time to try this herb. I could not tolerate the side effects of it after just one day.

Gerald More

Posted by Reviewer2232183 on Nov 29, 2010

Excellent service product arrived in Australia in less than a week. Very happy with the product and will be reordering.

Jarrows Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer1183971 on Dec 29, 2010

Very good product. More 'potent' than in-store brands.