Jarrow

Posted by 4646185924538119182 on Nov 03, 2012

I'm taking it with a few other noots like citicoline but it does seem to give me a boost

Amazing product.

Posted by Reviewer2390387 on Oct 11, 2012

I had been using alot of health supplements but the kind of energy boost I have received after using this product blows away all other supplements combined.A perfect combination of alcar/ala and sensibly priced.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 09, 2012

Excellent product, contains high-quality ALCAR!

essential for my mornings!

Posted by Reviewer3172947 on Sep 05, 2012

I've been taking this for a long time and it really works for me. I usually wake up tired and fuzzy. One of these first thing and I'm ready to go, mentally and physically ! I notice the difference if I don't take one. I've experienced no noticeable side effects.

I have not received yet.

Posted by Reviewer2411150 on Sep 05, 2012

I have not received yet. I have received only the Hydroxycut i bought in the same day. Thanks for sending the Hydroxycut. HOWEVER, the Brazilian revenue service taxed me on 60% of the price informed by you. I think you should put considerable lower values in fiscal receipts in the products NOT THE REAL PRICE.

A,l-c,a

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on Jul 31, 2012

I can tell when I run out of this, mny energy level goes down and have no energy, chronic fatigue sets back in.

new man.

Posted by Reviewer2967629 on Apr 27, 2012

I am a new man after taking this product. my old self would not work hardly at all but after taking six tablets a day for some months it is like new again.[almost].I had very low testosterone levels and my male physiology was almost extinct. It is also very good for energy. I am sixty nine years old and I work up to fifteen hours a day seven days.

high quality product

Posted by Reviewer3049150 on Dec 21, 2011

High quality and constant energy for the muscles... don't expect to be a body builder that IS NOT the intended use of this product.

not bad but not the greatest.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 02, 2011

this is not a bad product, you have to take 1 capsule 3 times a day to see its full effects. I've seen other products that work better like alpha gpc, dmae in liquid form and in fish form (sardines/anchoves/salmon) for choline intake.

Good Value