Great for Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2254632 on Aug 17, 2009

Absolutely wonderful if you have insomnia! I decided to try Alpha GPC 300 for both memory and mood (and it has been good for that as well) but I realised that I can sleep so well taking this. I have had insomnia for 15 years (takes forever to fall asleep and hard to stay asleep), but since taking this, I have had not a single restless night and I feel better in so many ways because of it. By now, I could care less if it does help with mood and memory since it's such a good (and naturally derived) solution for insomnia...I will continue taking it for as long as necessary. Unfortunate aspect is that if you miss taking it one day (I take one pill a day), insomnia comes right back.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2326946 on May 17, 2010

I have tried several 'improve memory' products that never did the job. Jarrow, Alpha GPC actually works. I can remember things more easily, more often, and more difficult things. I am a teacher and can now learn the students names and remember them. I take 2 capsules twice a day and find that is the right amount for me. I love this product - it has changed my life.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1214284 on May 23, 2008

Alpha GPC seems to help my 87 year old mother think and speak better. I think it is more effective than plain choline.

Alpha GPC

Posted by Reviewer2393882 on Oct 11, 2009

It's incredible, but the memory of things which I had lost has started to come back and I've only been taking GPC for 2 months. I highly recommend it.

Cognitive function, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 17, 2009

If you take "Phosphatidyl serine" for you cognitive functions, add "Alpha GPC" together with "Neurozyme" for more complete protection and improvement. Improvement has been rapid for me. My memory and focus are better. Update: Now some more months have passed. I still take PS (Phospatidylserine) daily together with "Alpha GPC" and "Neurozyme". Let me give you an example of my improvement. I speak five languages since long. But fibromyalgia, diabetes, muscular atrophy and chronic fatigue syndrome made it impossible for me to study a sixth language. My brain was in a terrible state since many years. Now I can study again, I am now studying my sixth language. I think this is a miracle, because I can can actually remember things again. I do not have "black-outs" and put things in strange places or not remembering what I was just doing anymore. "Alpha GPC" boosts growth hormone naturally, if there is a need for it. I have "adult onset growth hormone deficiency" and I can see that I am "growing younger". Although I take many "fountain of youth"- superfoods like GOJI, ACAI, Pollen, Chlorella, Colostrum etc. I think "Alpha GPC" has been vital in getting my natural hair colour back. All grey hair strands are gone! It is amazing to see. Alpha GPC improves coordination and balance. This I can notice. I no longer lose my balance, and I can hold things without losing the grip and dropping them on the floor. No more broken cups and glasses.

alpha gpc is very effective product

Posted by Reviewer2414910 on Sep 21, 2010

my mom was diagnosed with dementia . she was forgetting things all the time. all I know is her memory is now restored after using alpha gpc which is an acetylcholine precursor. Iam so happy for jarrows alpha gpc . thank you iherb .

Alpha GPC

Posted by Reviewer2477313 on Sep 23, 2009

I have been using alpha gpc for about 9 months. At first I began to notice increase ability to recall memories. I noticed a very mild headache, I believe from rebuilding of memory recall routes. These work really well.

Mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer2349840 on Dec 26, 2007

This product will help your mental clarity. You will notice your short term memory will hold a little longer. Useful product.

I can feel my focus is a little bit better

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Apr 18, 2010

Actually, I have tried this nutrient for few days only. Unlike other stimulants like Vitamin B5 or citicoline, it has a bit relaxation effect and don't affect sleep. Actually, I have tried to take 1 before sleep and don't see any difficulty in sleeping. My focus is enhanced a little bit and I need more days to try this supplement.

larger doses if needed

Posted by kanaca on Nov 03, 2013

I tried the dosage on the bottle and felt no change. I tried the dosage I found in studies and I think - in just 3 days - my overall wellbeing is increasing and I suspect in 6 months my cognitive function will return almost to normal. Taking this for severe AcetylCholine deficiency, after 3 yrs of CFS.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »