Jarrow Formulas, Alpha GPC 300, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Ultimate Concentration

Posted by Reviewer2062774 on Jul 25, 2011

Mind power.. and some say a growth hormone releaser of a natural kind especially when combined with a few grams of l-arginine pyro-glutamate and l-lysine.. Atleast the concentration is very noticiable

3 stars

Posted by Reviewer1910298 on Feb 03, 2009

These seem to be improving the memory. There is steady progress each week. Thank you for your product.

Using for stroke prevention.

Posted by Reviewer3094256 on Aug 02, 2009

I was recommended this product by someone for my small stroke which I had had several months ago. The book about GPC was also given to me and after reading it, I thought this might prevent another stroke if taken together with my daily aspirin.

Works for me..

Posted by Reviewer1611331 on Mar 30, 2012

I feel I have less difficulties in absorbing complicated information as a student of natural sciences when taking AGPC. I´ve been taking it on and off for about a year now, lately in a more regular fashion. Which seems to be more effective than taking when needed. Doesn´t have any systemic effects like most other mind enhancers (racing heart, raised blood pressure etc).

It made me depressed

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I had high hopes for this source of choline. Unfortunately, it made me very depressed on the first day I took it. This was followed by some nausea the next day then bad temper over the next 2 days. I will wait for another week before trying this again. If the same thing happens, I will look for another choline source (unfortunately, I also react badly to CDP-Choline). This doesn't mean it won't work well for others. I am very sensitive to supplements which affect the CNS.