Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2326946 on May 17, 2010

I have tried several 'improve memory' products that never did the job. Jarrow, Alpha GPC actually works. I can remember things more easily, more often, and more difficult things. I am a teacher and can now learn the students names and remember them. I take 2 capsules twice a day and find that is the right amount for me. I love this product - it has changed my life.

review

Posted by Reviewer3257396 on Apr 27, 2010

Good product, but is an expensive ingredient given that studies using Alpha GPC used 1000-1200 mg (ie equivalent to nearly 4 caps of this product) per day. Still a good price compared to other brands of the same ingredient though.

I can feel my focus is a little bit better

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Apr 18, 2010

Actually, I have tried this nutrient for few days only. Unlike other stimulants like Vitamin B5 or citicoline, it has a bit relaxation effect and don't affect sleep. Actually, I have tried to take 1 before sleep and don't see any difficulty in sleeping. My focus is enhanced a little bit and I need more days to try this supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2393882 on Oct 11, 2009

It's incredible, but the memory of things which I had lost has started to come back and I've only been taking GPC for 2 months. I highly recommend it.

brain boost

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2009

I'm using this for brain function enhancement, and so far so good, but I only started it a few days ago, so I can't comment fully on results yet. As with many brain supplements, it should probably take at least couple weeks before really seeing a difference. Still, I've done the research, and I'm excited for Alpha GPC to be part of my neurological protocol.

Posted by Reviewer2477313 on Sep 23, 2009

I have been using alpha gpc for about 9 months. At first I began to notice increase ability to recall memories. I noticed a very mild headache, I believe from rebuilding of memory recall routes. These work really well.

Great for Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2254632 on Aug 17, 2009

Absolutely wonderful if you have insomnia! I decided to try Alpha GPC 300 for both memory and mood (and it has been good for that as well) but I realised that I can sleep so well taking this. I have had insomnia for 15 years (takes forever to fall asleep and hard to stay asleep), but since taking this, I have had not a single restless night and I feel better in so many ways because of it. By now, I could care less if it does help with mood and memory since it's such a good (and naturally derived) solution for insomnia...I will continue taking it for as long as necessary. Unfortunate aspect is that if you miss taking it one day (I take one pill a day), insomnia comes right back.

Using for stroke prevention.

Posted by Reviewer3094256 on Aug 02, 2009

I was recommended this product by someone for my small stroke which I had had several months ago. The book about GPC was also given to me and after reading it, I thought this might prevent another stroke if taken together with my daily aspirin.

hey

Posted by Reviewer3011845 on Jul 30, 2009

great brain food

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on May 28, 2009

Seems to be a quality version of this very helpful supplement