alpha brain upgrade

Posted by Reviewer1549659 on Oct 30, 2011

i thought the product works wonders. takes about 2 weeks to get to my door but great product. i use it to increase the gpc in the alpha brains i take.

Vivid dreams

Posted by Reviewer2071384 on Mar 24, 2012

When I took two capsules at dinner I had very vivid dreams! Moved the capsules to one at breakfast and one at lunch to solve the problem.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Caps EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this Alpha-GPC brand himself. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1145823 on Sep 11, 2011

was recommended the alpha gpc by a personal trainer and found it to be very beneficial to my program.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2834047 on Dec 12, 2011

Product works well, make sure you are not taking it on an empty stomach. I found it works best for me 1 hour after a meal or so.

My Brain's Health Food

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Dec 20, 2011

Recently I'm searching some supplement for my brain function. It seems I'm more forgetful and confuse (forgot which storey I parked my car in a multi storey carpark; putting back the cap into wrong bottle - which start alarming to me). At first I saw Alpha GPC on offer and didn't know what it was. So I started to search and found out Alpha GPC is a pearl. I've been taking for 1 month plus and notice my memory improving. Believe it will give better results in 2 to 3 months' time. I'll continue this supplement.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Aug 08, 2011

Seem to have helped my sleeping. 9/8/11HK

Alpha GPC

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on May 28, 2009

Seems to be a quality version of this very helpful supplement

Good product - quick shipping

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Mar 12, 2009

Good product - quick shipping

Very satisfied with my purchase

Posted by Reviewer2519653 on Aug 15, 2011

I have not actually consumed any of my purchase so far but I am very satisfied with the service that I received and how quickly the produce was sent to me. At this point I would certainly deal with iHerb.com again. Thank you for your excellent service. Doug Hodgins