Jarrow Formulas, Sustained Alpha Lipoic, 300 mg, 120 Bilayer Tablets

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 21, 2010

Excellent quality; Lipoic acid helps regenerate other antioxidants—most notably glutathione, the body’s most important antioxidant—to their active states. Highly recommended.

Great!

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jun 26, 2011

I love the time release formula. It´s certainly my favorite ala that´s also pharmaceutical grade which appears to be quite important due to pollution in non-pharma grade according to Dr Burt Berkson, authority on ala.

Excellent dosage of ALA

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Dec 03, 2010

I've been using these tablets for many years in the 60-count bottle. I'm thrilled they're available in a larger size. I can count on ALA to support my liver in all its detoxification pathways. And using the sustain formula means I don't get a hypoglycemic response.

None Better

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Apr 17, 2011

Alpha Lipoic Acid must be time released in order get much benefit. This product delivers the right amount when taken twice a day.

Only ALA I use

Posted by Reviewer1412418 on Mar 01, 2012

Dr Bernstein wrote about this in his original type 1 diabetes book as a good ALA to use and I will concur that it keeps blood sugar levels in check! Great for diabetics.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Mar 08, 2011

Helps lower my fasting blood sugar. It's great that it already comes with biotin.

Great Product - Better Value

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Oct 17, 2010

My husband and I have been taking Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300 for years. The larger quantity option makes sense in many ways, reduced cost, packaging, and ordering.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1452110 on Sep 29, 2011

Living in the UK, it's not possible for me to buy Insulow (as recommended by Dr Bernstein). I find that the JArrow ALA Sustain, however, gives excellent results on blood sugar control, reduction in hunger and weight loss (i.e. fat burning). I don't know if Insulow would be even better - but I am very pleased with the Jarrow product.

Alpha Lipoic rejuvinating

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Aug 07, 2011

I have used alpha lipoic for years as I have neuropathy and it truely keeps it under control. Recent studies have also shown that it is also anti aging and it is antioxident. I am 70 and feeling great. I like this brand because it is quick release and sustained release. It works all day. Jarrow is a great product.

HELPING NUMBNESS IN FEET

Posted by Reviewer2743644 on Jan 24, 2012

My naturopath advised I try this product to relieve peripheral neuopathy. The numbness in my feet is definitely resolving.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »