Jarrow Formulas, Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300, with Biotin, 300 mg, 60 Sustain Tablets

Jarrow Formula, Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300 with Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1206822 on Feb 25, 2009

I have been taking these tablets for over a year now. I read somewhere that ALA was good for neuropathy along with Methyl B-12 which I also take. The ALA always lowers my blood sugar and balances it out because of the timed released tablets. But the big bonus is how my skin began to look and how my hair, that was thining, began to grow. I haven't had a pony tail since my teenage years but now I have a real one.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1687364 on May 04, 2009

I bought these after reading several reviews of how they helped people with diabetic neuropathy. I had it really bad in my feet and was having trouble sleeping so I said I would try anything to see if it would help, I was desperate. I tried these pills and they started to work almost immediately! I can finally get some sleep without the foot pain! THANK YOU JARROW FOR A WONDERFUL PRODUCT AND A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1955297 on Oct 30, 2007

When this and the L-carnitine above are combined they do a great job of enhancing brain function.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2153699 on Apr 08, 2008

I use Jarow Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300 for keeping the circulation in my legs flowing and my ankles from swelling. I have vericois veins and this helps my problem. This formula has no taste and is time released and in the amount I need, plus it was recommended by my doctor. CAT

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Aug 12, 2009

Mom's kidney function was quickly declining due to systemic Lupus and the steroids she has taken for years. When she added this ALA to her protocol (one in AM and one in PM) her kidney function ceased declining. It has been over a year, and the kidney function remains at 37% We believe the lipoic acid protects the cells from further damage by the disease and the steroids. Dad was diabetic, and ALA kept his blood sugar down enough that he was able to discontinue his insulin injections.