Appreciation

Posted by Reviewer3358776 on Jan 19, 2010

I appreciate the speed with which your products arrive in the mail after ordering. I wish other companies could mail out their products as efficiently. I, also, appreciate the reduced pricing since, due to the economy, my husband was layed off from his job and as a senior, it's more difficult than ever to become reemployed.

Alpha Lipoic

Posted by Reviewer2443491 on Nov 11, 2009

I have used it before and like it

EXCELLENT SUSTAINED ALPHA LIPOIC

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Dec 26, 2009

It has no wheat, no gluten,no soybeans, no diary, no egg, no fish, and no tree nuts. It combines one third quick release and two thirds sustained release to both immediately raise and to maintain blood levels over a longer period of time. It is a water soluble antioxidant that is a cofactor in energy production. Iherb provides superior service and pricing.

Alpha Lipoic Sustain

Posted by 5328481362729487039 on Feb 17, 2014

This was recommended to me by a physician. I had neuropathy due to shingles. This product not only helped with that, but also helped to stabalize my glucose levels. The biotin in this product also gives your skin, nails and hair that healthy look. I have been using this for over 1 year now.

Jarrow Formulas Alpha Lipoic sustain 300

Posted by Reviewer2164647 on Feb 25, 2014

Been taking this product for at least 8 years.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Aug 19, 2014

good

I received the item in a timely manner

Posted by Reviewer2336999 on Jan 29, 2012

I am very satisfied!

from Pennsyvania

Posted by Reviewer1394762 on Feb 14, 2012

I purchased this formula for neuropathic pain. But I've noticed a side benefit that my menopausal brain fog is lifting and my short term memory is improving. All good!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2432912 on May 25, 2010

My dad is diabetic and this product is really helping him keep his blood sugar under control with a balanced, low glycemic diet. His cholesterol is also very good (lower than 150).

ALA Sustained

Posted by Reviewer2144574 on Feb 29, 2012

Alpha lipoic acid is most effective when time-released. Nice that Jarrow offers this.