Good riddance neuropathy!!

Posted by Reviewer2265740 on Aug 29, 2009

I got ALA Sustain 300 on the advice of my brother for tingling in feet due to Type 2 diabetes. It worked immediately! I then offered some to my daughter who has Type 1 and is in a lot of discomfort with her feet, ankles and hands. It worked immediately on her as well. I will be ordering more bottles soon. Thank you for a product that actually helps and doesn't have a side effect.

Took it before...

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Jan 30, 2010

I started taking this in August and stopped because it was out of stock. I restarted taking it in January and it makes me feel alot better. Gives me energy without the jitters and my hair and nails conitnue to grow long and strong.

Re: Helps stabalize blood sugar levels.

Posted by Reviewer3117136 on Apr 17, 2011

My husband was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 in 2008. He has taken Alpha Lipoic Acid with his diabetes medicine. When my husband takes alpha lipoic acid his blood sugar levels stay stable, with less fluctuation. There was a short time that he did not take alpha lipoic acid and his A1C increased, so now he tries to be faithful in taking alpha lipoic acid.

I use small

Posted by 5660846036144591428 on Aug 30, 2012

I use small, have not noticed the effect

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Jun 29, 2016

I take two of these a day and I have energy all day. One in the morning and one in the early afternoon. I noticed that I have to be cognizant of what time I take it in the afternoon. If I take it too late l have trouble falling asleep.

JRW-20010

Posted by Reviewer1050784 on Dec 30, 2009

Much better absorption with sustain formula. Like Minus 10 ALA, but much more cost effective.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2426473 on Jul 14, 2011

Its decent. Feel a little bit more energetic than before but so far I haven't noticed a great difference.

Love the convenience of time release

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Aug 24, 2011