Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300, with Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Jul 31, 2010

use before my daily exersizes

Alpha lipoic

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on Jul 24, 2010

good for the brain

Posted by Reviewer2154397 on Jul 09, 2010

This product is difficult to find in this form and' it has been helpful in healing some nerve damage in my hand that occured following a virus. I am so happy that you make this possible. Your service is wonderful, as well and you seem to have such an abundance of products to choose from. thank you, Mary

Immortality! mwhahahaa

Posted by Reviewer2141534 on Jun 04, 2010

I take this in order to slow down the aging process along with about 10 others. I read a lot of good things about it but don't notice any specific benefits.

Posted by Reviewer1751096 on May 27, 2010

Best lipoic acid

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on May 25, 2010

If you want a review on aspirin ask someone with a head ache,likewise ask someone with blood sugar fluctuations about lipoic acid. I am giving this product 5 stars because it seems to have reduced my cravings for sweet food and after trying all other types of lipoic acid this works best for me.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2432912 on May 25, 2010

My dad is diabetic and this product is really helping him keep his blood sugar under control with a balanced, low glycemic diet. His cholesterol is also very good (lower than 150).

sustain versus regular

Posted by Reviewer3209707 on May 13, 2010

It's hard to tell at this time on how effective this product works. I need more time for this evaluation.

Jarrow is good

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on May 11, 2010

I like the sustained formula so it doesn't go through your system so fast. There aren't that many sustained formulas out there.

Alpha Lipoic

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on May 10, 2010

I liked that it's a sustained formula, not sure if that makes it any better I know some things are better not in a sustained formula but I like Jarrow so I trust it's quality.