Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1777068 on Jan 25, 2010

This ALA with Biotin works great. I was losing hair due to a thyroid condition and even after a few weeks, I can tell its growing back in nicely.

Helpful for maintaining blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2292256 on Sep 20, 2009

I started using this product after reading about it in Dr. D. Bernstein's Diabetes In Control. While I do not have diabetes, this product helps in maintaining my blood sugar in the normal range.

Alpha Lipoic

Posted by Reviewer1191503 on Jun 09, 2008

This is speeding my recovery from MS. Steve

Diabetic Neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer1588181 on Nov 13, 2007

I have been an insulin dependant diabetic for over fifty years. I have had neuropathy with sharp shooting pains in my legs for over ten years. I take 2 of the Sustain 300 a day and it helps relieve these pains.

Bev Bartley

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Jan 05, 2008

No other product helps my neuropathy as well as this one. I never use anything else

I have no idea if this works

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 23, 2008

I take it to prevent diabetic complications, which I'm told it will, especially nerve damage. This is the only one worth taking because it's a time release version.

Jarrow Formulas, Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300 with Biotin, 300 mg, 60 Bilayer Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2748885 on Jan 13, 2010

I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT BEFORE. I HAVE DIABETES & IT HELPS MY FEET. I DON'T WANT TO RUN OUT AGAIN

meff

Posted by Reviewer2324610 on Feb 27, 2008

I've been taking this for peripheral neuropathy for several years. It helps greatly with the pain in my feet. If I forget to take it, I find out as soon as I go to bed, and double up on my dosage for a day or two. My prescription meds don't help with this particular pain. It was recommended by a nurse teaching a group of people with diabetes.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2342417 on Jan 23, 2008

Excellent. Quick despatch.

Jarrow formulas AL sustain 300

Posted by Reviewer2355988 on Jan 06, 2010

this seems to have worked for me with the EPO ... I ran out of it and my BS are up a few points... so I ordered more....