Good night sleep

Posted by 5442738293152268328 on Dec 14, 2015

I have used this product now for 1 year, and take it as needed. It is a wonderful supplement. I use it to help reduce fatigue and stress levels, it has proven helpful to me with these conditions. I also take one on occasion for restful sleep. I find I can get to sleep faster and actually feel rested and not groggy when I wake up. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to reduce stress holistically.

Not sure it's doing anything

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on May 29, 2015

Good to know it is a natural product, however I don't recognize the powerful effects that some rave about.

feel good !!

Posted by 5124992961311641153 on Mar 31, 2015

makes you feel relaxed and a great product!!

Iherb.com

Posted by 5150030613515185495 on Jan 03, 2015

i am in France and nothing received. More than 30 days and nothing.... No refund, no resend, nothing !!!!!! What a serious website !

Not as effective as i thought

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

I used Planetary Herbals before this and it was far better. I decided to take these because of the quantity and the Sensoril extract, which is supposed to be the key in Ashwaghandha effect. I suffer from anxiety and insomnia, i take one per day, almost every day for the last 3 months. I feel even more anxious, though it's GABA mimetic and it supposed to have a calmimg effect. I felt much better with Planetary Herbals. I am a fan of Jarrow but this one just doesn't work for me.

It made me thirsty

Posted by 5387966107716385171 on Aug 21, 2014

It made me thirsty. I tried to have it before going to bed for 3 times and I woke up several times to drink water. I hadnt heard about this side effect before.

Disappointed

Posted by Gemini on Jul 24, 2014

I really wanted this to work but after second bottle I haven't felt any effect at all.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on May 15, 2014

Good product seems to help , healing adrenals takes time

great

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 02, 2013

This really works and is powerful and strong and all I need to take is one pill a day. I had to figure out the best time of day to take this. I tried taking two and it knocks me out for two days straight. One is plenty. We are all different so we have to figure out what amount works best for each of us personally. I could feel the difference right after the very first pill. I seem to be getting back to normal energy and strength and getting better with each new day. I am seventy so if it is helping me it can help anyone who needs a boost is their glands. Excellent supplement and will keep on taking this for the rest of my life unless something changes in my body. I highly recommend this one.

this product does nothing

Posted by 5045485391594679505 on Oct 30, 2013

whatever claims made for it, this product does nothing-yet. I've been taking it for several weeks and so far -nothing. Who knows what is in it.