お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Ashwagandha, 300 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Working adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1331472 on Aug 17, 2010

I take 2 per night, and it's fine if taken during the day as well. - It works as an adaptogen and general upregulating anti-oxidant (upregulating our own antioxidant systems) - It's a GABA-mimetic, so it should induce relaxation to some degree. - The Withanolide content is HIGH = induces neuronal growth and synaptic regeneration - It's a mild acetylcholinesterase inhibitor = more choline - Seems to increase T4-to-T3 thyroid hormone conversion Once one gets the dose and timing dialed in, and adjusts to the sedation (present in some people), it seems like a good choice.

excellent adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Nov 01, 2010

Ashwaganda supports the liver, thyroid, adrenals- helps with sleep- have found my energy coming back since I began this product.

Fixed my psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1643665 on May 13, 2011

I had psoriasis on both head and body (on the head for a decade.) Two capsules of this product before breakfast got rid of all the plaques on my body; small amount recurred on one elbow after a while, but it's nothing like as bad as it was. On the head is not so bad either. Use of topical steroids much less. Easier to keep calm too. This product is on my must-have list!

Ever-worsening exhaustion much improved!

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on May 04, 2007

I have severe arthritis that entailed increasing exhaustion even after just going grocery shopping, for example. This product has given me a new lease on life. I have a lot more energy and feel a great deal better, though I still have arthritis.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer2357751 on May 27, 2008

Seemed to help with my allergies ... then for some reason I stopped taking it and allergies came back.