Causes some anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jan 24, 2008

Might work for some, but causes some anxiety in me. I quite taking it, and anxiety has subsided. Put me in a constant "bad mood", much like Ginseng does. Quality and price of product is excellent.

gentle, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Jan 28, 2008

Helps rekindle "that certain something" when days are too long and stressful. No irritating side effects.

Calming.

Posted by Reviewer1022267 on Apr 09, 2011

Seems to have a soothing effect, though I'm still in the process of assessing it. Don't know if I will buy it again yet. So far I wouldn't call it a tonic but a relaxing agent.

easy and simple - help fatigue and thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1156985 on Feb 13, 2012

help fatigue and thyroid

Seems good so far...

Posted by Reviewer1830598 on Sep 02, 2013

Have only been taking these for shy of a month now, but they seem to being doing the job.

Good choice for anti-stress purposes

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Oct 01, 2013

Good for reducing cortisol (which is the cause of some of the unpleasant sensations experienced during stress). May also have increased my energy levels to some extent. Will order this again.

Jarrow Ashwangandha

Posted by Reviewer2959537 on Jun 06, 2011

I am very pleased with this product.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on May 05, 2008

I take it just on occassion am thinking of using regularly. Top quality product with high extract value.

Great for T-1 Diabetic immune disorder

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Sep 23, 2008

II have noticed taking this along with other Immune support herbs, that I was able to stop taking Glycemic factors all together, which was causing a lot of bathroom milage. I also noticed my glucose levels stabilized at a beter range as long as I ate a little less and more often. Exercise was still mandatory as well as other herbs and insulin for type 1 diabetes for now.

Helped me

Posted by Reviewer2275600 on Feb 17, 2010

About a month ago I started taking ashwagandha to support my adrenals as well as maca and I do feel that I have more energy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »