Good night sleep

Posted by 5442738293152268328 on Dec 14, 2015

I have used this product now for 1 year, and take it as needed. It is a wonderful supplement. I use it to help reduce fatigue and stress levels, it has proven helpful to me with these conditions. I also take one on occasion for restful sleep. I find I can get to sleep faster and actually feel rested and not groggy when I wake up. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to reduce stress holistically.

feel good !!

Posted by 5124992961311641153 on Mar 31, 2015

makes you feel relaxed and a great product!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on May 15, 2014

Good product seems to help , healing adrenals takes time

great

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 02, 2013

This really works and is powerful and strong and all I need to take is one pill a day. I had to figure out the best time of day to take this. I tried taking two and it knocks me out for two days straight. One is plenty. We are all different so we have to figure out what amount works best for each of us personally. I could feel the difference right after the very first pill. I seem to be getting back to normal energy and strength and getting better with each new day. I am seventy so if it is helping me it can help anyone who needs a boost is their glands. Excellent supplement and will keep on taking this for the rest of my life unless something changes in my body. I highly recommend this one.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Oct 13, 2013

I was more calm after taking two. Unfortunately I develop tolerance to every herb for depression that I've tried. I'm gonna stop using it and I'll try Royal Camu by itself to see how it goes.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 28, 2012

Good quality product at an affordable price. Fast shipment and prompt services of iHerb. Thank you.

works great

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Works nicely.

Reordered

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

I've been using this Ashwa for 3 bottles now ...works for me.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1148605 on Apr 19, 2012

This product seems like it's very high quality. It has a high score on the Natural Medicines Database, and Ashwagandha itself is a perfect adaptogen to help your body adjust to stress.

Good adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer2626657 on Jan 23, 2012

It strengthens immune system, gives a lot of energy in order to speed recovery and stay healthy