excellent adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Nov 01, 2010

Ashwaganda supports the liver, thyroid, adrenals- helps with sleep- have found my energy coming back since I began this product.

Ever-worsening exhaustion much improved!

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on May 04, 2007

I have severe arthritis that entailed increasing exhaustion even after just going grocery shopping, for example. This product has given me a new lease on life. I have a lot more energy and feel a great deal better, though I still have arthritis.

Fixed my psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1643665 on May 13, 2011

I had psoriasis on both head and body (on the head for a decade.) Two capsules of this product before breakfast got rid of all the plaques on my body; small amount recurred on one elbow after a while, but it's nothing like as bad as it was. On the head is not so bad either. Use of topical steroids much less. Easier to keep calm too. This product is on my must-have list!

Working adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1331472 on Aug 17, 2010

I take 2 per night, and it's fine if taken during the day as well. - It works as an adaptogen and general upregulating anti-oxidant (upregulating our own antioxidant systems) - It's a GABA-mimetic, so it should induce relaxation to some degree. - The Withanolide content is HIGH = induces neuronal growth and synaptic regeneration - It's a mild acetylcholinesterase inhibitor = more choline - Seems to increase T4-to-T3 thyroid hormone conversion Once one gets the dose and timing dialed in, and adjusts to the sedation (present in some people), it seems like a good choice.

Best ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2894242 on Oct 28, 2008

Best ashwagandha availabele here. Before I tried ashwagandha from paradise herb, but it was not working for me. This one work fine!

Levelled blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2258148 on Apr 09, 2009

I've been taking this for about a year. Was seriously hypoglycemic for 2+ decades prior. Now am not. Ashwagandha and rhodiola are the only major and consistent changes I made during the time.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer2357751 on May 27, 2008

Seemed to help with my allergies ... then for some reason I stopped taking it and allergies came back.

anti-anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1650783 on Nov 28, 2007

natural anti-anxiety relief. used by the Hindus for years.

positive

Posted by Reviewer2106457 on Jul 29, 2010

effects felt within days. only anti stress/anti anxiety supp that worked for me. and is very cheap. would recommend to anyone

great

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 02, 2013

This really works and is powerful and strong and all I need to take is one pill a day. I had to figure out the best time of day to take this. I tried taking two and it knocks me out for two days straight. One is plenty. We are all different so we have to figure out what amount works best for each of us personally. I could feel the difference right after the very first pill. I seem to be getting back to normal energy and strength and getting better with each new day. I am seventy so if it is helping me it can help anyone who needs a boost is their glands. Excellent supplement and will keep on taking this for the rest of my life unless something changes in my body. I highly recommend this one.