Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

be careful of flushing ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1067719 From California on Feb 07, 2011

I didn't realize this had Niacin until after I received it, but yes it does cause an intense/hot/painful flush for 30 minutes about an hour after I take it. Will not reorder.

Disappointing effects

Posted by Reviewer1733570 From Romania on Oct 30, 2013

I love the B vitamins, they provide me a nice feeling of calm energy, I also think Jarrow is a decent brand, this product Is cheap for what it contains, and has a great comprehensive combination of the active form of these vitamins, which made me buy it. It failed however to convey any of the expected positives, I felt rather confused each time I tried them, if one does not need the active versions in particular I can recommend the cheaper Stress Complex from Thompson I had great results with.

reformulating?

Posted by kanaca From Minnesota on Sep 03, 2013

I like Jarrow products, but this B-complex didn't do anything for me. I think they're reformulating to include more Co-enzymated, bio-available forms of B. My recommendation is Country Life Co-Enzymated B Complex, which is highly bioavailable.

Titanium Dioxide

Posted by 5113993268291170276 on Feb 02, 2014

I should have read the ingredients more carefully. I wouldn't have purchased if I had seen they contain Titanium Dioxide.

B-Right

Posted by Reviewer1811886 From Utah on Mar 20, 2009

This brand is of excellent quality, but this particular product energy-tested low for me, so I will give it to a friend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »