Perfect addition to diet

Posted by Reviewer3056362 on Aug 11, 2010

Since I started taking these I've been more energized and feeling great. They are the perfect addition to your regular set of vitamins. Take them with breakfast or lunch so that you get the full benefit by the time the afternoon rolls around. One per day is plenty for me, and I rarely have the flush generally associated with niacin.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2380399 on Dec 21, 2010

Have used this and gotten from iHerb for years! I is easier to take than many B-complexes...and I notice when I miss it for a few days. Good stuff.

Only B complex I've ever been able to tolerate!

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Dec 05, 2010

I have truly tried lots of B complex vitamins over the years and they always made my kidneys ache. This product is very gentle and is somehow more absorable. A friend recommended it to me and it has absolutely helped me with no ill effects. I am very grateful to have found this B formula as B's are necessary for a healthy nervous system and I certainly need help with that! Thanks!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Jan 02, 2011

Seems to be working pretty good. One thing that overtly noticeable is that I do not get that feeling of sickness a few minutes after taking the B-complex that I do with taking others.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1428431 on Jan 08, 2011

A lot for the money

Quality B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2759402 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taking B right for more than a year now as part of my daily regime and can tell when I have missed a day. Excellent product.

Great B-complex!

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Nov 27, 2010

Great B-complex! Methylcobalamin is better than Cyanocobalamin. One of the best B-complexes on iHerb and price is good too!

The Best vit-b sup

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Nov 27, 2010

This vit-b supp is well balanced and works perfectly. I have tried many, and this is the best I have used so far.

Good balance of energy

Posted by morganwellinger on Sep 06, 2011

I don't use these every day, but only for the mornings where I need an extra boost so they last a long time! This brand I feel has the best balance and gives me longlasting energy and stamina throughout the day. I've tried several B-Complex Vitamin brands and this seems to be my favorite so far, along with Garden of Life Raw B Vitamins. The price for this bottle is much better than other ones! Highly recommended if you are looking for a good quality B-complex vitamin.

Key Essential

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Nov 17, 2011

B-Right caps are easy to swallow. I need these when I have skipped meals rich in B vitamins. The New Zealand Government has introduced measures which now limit what we can buy online at iHerb. The list is growing. Here’s hoping this product is not banned by BioSecurity NZ.