お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Veggie Caps

It's a Jarrow product

Posted by Reviewer2307928 on Jan 24, 2007

I first started buying B Right because it was the Jarrow brand. My wife and I have been taking it for over three years and have been happy with it and have never had any reason to switch. My wife used to have terrible problems with her hands and found a B complex helped. With Jarrow B Right we never even think about her hands. The problem is gone and pretty much forgotten.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 01, 2009

Definite improvement on my mid-afternoon tired spells. Cheap and does the job well.

B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2828372 on Mar 01, 2009

I really like this brand. The capsules are easy to swallow and it doesn't upset my stomach at all - even if I don't eat first. I also noticed very quickly that my energy level increased. I highly recommend this product.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1245426 on Jul 21, 2010

This is the first B complex I have ever taken so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I have noticed that I am drinking a LOT less coffee. It's not that I'm trying, I just forget to get a cup or don't finish the ones I have so that tells me that I am filling up on natural energy instead.

Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2718831 on May 26, 2010

Last week I noticed I was feeling unusually down for no apparent reason. I hadn’t felt this way for the past month or two, ever since I started taking B-Right along with several other vitamins and herbs. As I was trying to figure out why I was feeling this way, I looked for the B-Right and realized that it had been misplaced and that as I was taking the other pills, I had missed taking the B’s for a few days. I started taking it again and haven’t felt that depression for almost a week now.