No after taste!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 01, 2012

I never get an after taste from these B- vitamins. They give me an extra boost of physical and mental energy.

Very good B-complex

Posted by username161 on Jun 29, 2012

These are good quality, well priced and my body tolerates them well. No flushing, no funny tummy as I've had with other brands. Can notice the effect too. Very pleased.

Helps with Carpel Tunnel pain

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Jun 28, 2012

Whenever i start to feel pain in my wrists and arms from Carpel Tunnel, i realize that i need to start taking my B vitamins. This product starts to work within a day or two. I Rtake these for about a month and then take a week off. When my pain flairs up, i take B-Right three times a day instead of only once a day. It always helps.

Best vitamin B supplement out there

Posted by bruegger on Jun 28, 2012

Best vitamin B supplement out there. Tried others, and they were comparable, if it had alpha lipoic acid that would be even better.

a good product

Posted by Mavsik on Jun 24, 2012

B-complex contributes to the work of the digestive system, nervous system and brain, eyes, cardiovascular system, improves skin, hair and nails. Necessary for people of all ages.

Good B complex.

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 23, 2012

It gives me more nergy. It is a good B complex vitamin. It is essential to supplement B complex for cardio and liver health and stress mangement.

Good B vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

I really like this B vitamin. I switch out between this and another that also uses the more easily absorbable forms of B vits. such as P 5 P and Methylcobalamin B12.

great product, great value for the money.

Posted by Reviewer1294588 on Jun 13, 2012

i found it very helpful and contributing for my daily activities. i am a sports trainer and i could point the difference

Mediocre

Posted by 4756545918426610127 on Jun 13, 2012

I took many different b vitamins, and this one didn't really give me the boost in energy I was looking for.

Excellent

Posted by Googsta on Jun 08, 2012

My husband had noticeable differances within 2 days of starting this supplement. Increased energy, smoother skin & improved mood. Unfortunately it had no effect on me but I have absorbancy issues due to ME/CFS. I trust Jarrows products & would definately order again.