B-12 - Must Have!!

Posted by JazzyUmmS on May 29, 2012

I eat a healthy, nearly paleo post losing alot of weight. But early dietary choices made by my parents caused me to have pernicious anemia. So I choose to supplement with the Jarrow Formulas B-Right B vitamin complex, along with Methyl B-12 2x a week for maximum nutrional protection. I consider this so vital to my health and this is after trying a few sublinguals Bs etc. If you are on an Hcg Diet take this!!

Couldn't tell much difference.

Posted by nmbenzo on May 10, 2012

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't tell much of a difference when taking this product. I understand that it is a good product with more bioavailable forms of certain b-vitamins (methylcobalamin, P-5P, etc.), but I currently take nine(9) grams of chlorella and about 20 grams of spirulina a day, as well as one tbsp of Vitamineral Green, eight mg of astaxanthin, and 1000mg of maca every day, so my energy needs and b-vitamins RDA's were pretty much covered already. This product just made my urine neon yellow and occasionally gave me niacin flushes if I ate it in combination with white flour products. I would recommend getting your vitamins from natural green products such as the aforementioned chlorella and spirulina.

gave me horrible stomachache!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Apr 20, 2012

When this supplement arrived I noticed that the capsule contains cancerogenic substance titanium dioxide. I was really shocked!! Then I opened the capsule and poured the powder inside the capsule to spoon and took it with water. It tasted awful! About 5 minutes later my stomach started to hurt really bad! It was my mistake to take it on empty stomach but I think that Jarrow has made even bigger mistake - they put cancerogenic substance into dietary supplement!! It's a shame!!!!

No smell

Posted by peakhealth on Apr 17, 2012

It doesn't have the usual smell of complex vit B which I hate. Small(less than a cm) and easy to swallow!

good price

Posted by Reviewer3215016 on Apr 07, 2012

of good working dosage. drink in the morning after breakfast. If breakfast is poor, it can cause an allergic reaction: 2 times the whole body was burning, redness of the face, ears and stomach, clears or antihistamine. buy regularly, drink carefully, the price of an adequate

Great B vitamins mix

Posted by Reviewer3289028 on Apr 03, 2012

I have ordered these because I can't buy similar product in my current country. I'm taking them for about 1 month already - before sleep. I feel better, my dreams are very vivid, and in the morning I feel very good. I think B vitamins are essential for active life, and this product is a great choice in terms of price and content. Will order more!

B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2084620 on Mar 22, 2012

this is the third order that I've bought. Easy to swallow, priced right, and consistent.

Great B Formula

Posted by Reviewer2729132 on Mar 19, 2012

I felt the difference after about half an hour of taking the first one, and it was very positive.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2850054 on Mar 19, 2012

A really good vitamin B formula :)

No effect yet.

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Mar 15, 2012

I just been taking it for 1,5 months and I don't feel any difference on my hair. Hope it helps