caused flushing!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This product has all the B suppliments you need and in high quantity and quality. Jarrow has put the right b12 in here which is methylcobalamin; you don't want cyanocobalamin (which is in most!) because the body has to convert it twice before your body can use it... they are all the active forms as well. I didn't realize the Niacin would cause me problems, but yes it does. After using it as a sublingual, which did not work at all because it is too much powder and taste gross, I had problems taking it the regular way with water. It caused an intense/hot flush on my face, knees and elbows for 30 minutes about an hour after I take it . I would have to get a cold wash cloth and dab these areas for about an hour or so to feel better. I took it for about 2yrs before this happened but now I will not reorder.

Too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer3313422 on Jul 06, 2008

These do give a burst of energy, but they made me feel kind of jumpy. I tried putting half into an empty capsule and that seemed to help somewhat. I don't take them every day and probably wouldn't reorder at this strength.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Oct 27, 2007

Have used this consistently for several months and purchased for family members. We all swear by it and now won't use any other brand. There is a noticeable difference in energy level and stress reduction.

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1597547 on Sep 07, 2008

These are wonderful, high potency and don't upset my tummy!

Ton of energy

Posted by 5180140455861866403 on Jun 14, 2016

After starting taking these I could tell the difference in my energy and overall wellbeing level(happiness throughout the day, being more relaxed, more open to get involved in activities..) Everything is on the background of working overnight shifts and sometimes I don't get to sleep for 24-36 hours. The complex of B vitamins is one of the best for intake and a good brand matters a lot. For me Jarrow works wonders!! P.s. Together with these I take the CoQ10 from California Gold(100mg veggie soft-gels) In the past I used to take zinc supplements as well and my energy levels were always high compared with friends doing similar activities and job.

never again!

Posted by Reviewer1412391 on Jan 17, 2012

I thought that i got a good product seeing all the excellent reviews but I didn't like it at all. First, it smells really bad! Your fingers smell from holding the capsules. It made me sick. Second, it gave me an upset stomach. Maybe because most vitamins inside are synthetic (follic acid could be the problem). I changed to a different brand, Orthica enzym b complex which is excellent! Next time I am going to try the Thorne basic B complex!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Jul 05, 2010

I find this combination one of the best. I have suffered some extensive injuries, nerves in my legs were as if on fire, slashing pains etc. This formulation helps me a lot to calm these sensations and I find very hard to be without this vit combination. It is excellent.

Increased Energy

Posted by 5565520649854140113 on Jun 13, 2016

I have noticed a marked improvement in energy & wellbeing. Would highly recommend.

Disappointing effects

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Oct 30, 2013

I love the B vitamins, they provide me a nice feeling of calm energy, I also think Jarrow is a decent brand, this product Is cheap for what it contains, and has a great comprehensive combination of the active form of these vitamins, which made me buy it. It failed however to convey any of the expected positives, I felt rather confused each time I tried them, if one does not need the active versions in particular I can recommend the cheaper Stress Complex from Thompson I had great results with.

reformulating?

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

I like Jarrow products, but this B-complex didn't do anything for me. I think they're reformulating to include more Co-enzymated, bio-available forms of B. My recommendation is Country Life Co-Enzymated B Complex, which is highly bioavailable.