Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

caused flushing!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This product has all the B suppliments you need and in high quantity and quality. Jarrow has put the right b12 in here which is methylcobalamin; you don't want cyanocobalamin (which is in most!) because the body has to convert it twice before your body can use it... they are all the active forms as well. I didn't realize the Niacin would cause me problems, but yes it does. After using it as a sublingual, which did not work at all because it is too much powder and taste gross, I had problems taking it the regular way with water. It caused an intense/hot flush on my face, knees and elbows for 30 minutes about an hour after I take it . I would have to get a cold wash cloth and dab these areas for about an hour or so to feel better. I took it for about 2yrs before this happened but now I will not reorder.

Great product, but don't over do it.

Posted by Reviewer2236210 on Jan 29, 2008

The only B complex supplement I could find that used the most bio-available B-12, Methylcobalamin. Without this, I tended to get drowsy by late morning and through the middle of the day. I have to be careful to only take it with breakfast. Any later than that and I can't go to sleep at night! Every other day works for me. Too much and I can't sleep.

Too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer3313422 on Jul 06, 2008

These do give a burst of energy, but they made me feel kind of jumpy. I tried putting half into an empty capsule and that seemed to help somewhat. I don't take them every day and probably wouldn't reorder at this strength.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Oct 27, 2007

Have used this consistently for several months and purchased for family members. We all swear by it and now won't use any other brand. There is a noticeable difference in energy level and stress reduction.

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1597547 on Sep 07, 2008

These are wonderful, high potency and don't upset my tummy!