Great product, but don't over do it.

Posted by Reviewer2236210 on Jan 29, 2008

The only B complex supplement I could find that used the most bio-available B-12, Methylcobalamin. Without this, I tended to get drowsy by late morning and through the middle of the day. I have to be careful to only take it with breakfast. Any later than that and I can't go to sleep at night! Every other day works for me. Too much and I can't sleep.

Too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer3313422 on Jul 06, 2008

These do give a burst of energy, but they made me feel kind of jumpy. I tried putting half into an empty capsule and that seemed to help somewhat. I don't take them every day and probably wouldn't reorder at this strength.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Oct 27, 2007

Have used this consistently for several months and purchased for family members. We all swear by it and now won't use any other brand. There is a noticeable difference in energy level and stress reduction.

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1597547 on Sep 07, 2008

These are wonderful, high potency and don't upset my tummy!

Ton of energy

Posted by 5180140455861866403 on Jun 14, 2016

After starting taking these I could tell the difference in my energy and overall wellbeing level(happiness throughout the day, being more relaxed, more open to get involved in activities..) Everything is on the background of working overnight shifts and sometimes I don't get to sleep for 24-36 hours. The complex of B vitamins is one of the best for intake and a good brand matters a lot. For me Jarrow works wonders!! P.s. Together with these I take the CoQ10 from California Gold(100mg veggie soft-gels) In the past I used to take zinc supplements as well and my energy levels were always high compared with friends doing similar activities and job.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Jul 05, 2010

I find this combination one of the best. I have suffered some extensive injuries, nerves in my legs were as if on fire, slashing pains etc. This formulation helps me a lot to calm these sensations and I find very hard to be without this vit combination. It is excellent.

Increased Energy

Posted by 5565520649854140113 on Jun 13, 2016

I have noticed a marked improvement in energy & wellbeing. Would highly recommend.

Disappointing effects

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Oct 30, 2013

I love the B vitamins, they provide me a nice feeling of calm energy, I also think Jarrow is a decent brand, this product Is cheap for what it contains, and has a great comprehensive combination of the active form of these vitamins, which made me buy it. It failed however to convey any of the expected positives, I felt rather confused each time I tried them, if one does not need the active versions in particular I can recommend the cheaper Stress Complex from Thompson I had great results with.

reformulating?

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

I like Jarrow products, but this B-complex didn't do anything for me. I think they're reformulating to include more Co-enzymated, bio-available forms of B. My recommendation is Country Life Co-Enzymated B Complex, which is highly bioavailable.

Contains Folic Acid, MTHFR people must avoid!

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Aug 22, 2015

Very disappointed to discover that in addition to the methylfolate, this product also contains folic acid, which must be avoided by folks with MTHFR polymorphisms. To make matters even more confusing, Jarrow's website lists this product label without the folic acid, claiming to have re-formulated this product without folic acid. But... I have not been able to locate the new version anywhere.