B done right!

Posted by Reviewer2960913 on Jul 21, 2009

This is the only B formula I have ever taken that gives noticeable results. I no longer have an afternoon crash after eating lunch. Just go..go..go. Only take it in the morning.

good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

drink from degenerative disc disease, and numbness in the fingers, the condition improves

Jarrow Formulas B-Right

Posted by ellelisw on Sep 28, 2009

These are good in that I feel them working right away (increased energy) and they are a complete and balanced combination of vitamin B. But, I do notice they do give my skin a temporary orange tint (as some B-vitamins will do)... perhaps this is the pure niacin at work. These are good in the morning but if I take in the evening, I have trouble sleeping. If you need more energy due to inadequate diet, these should do the trick. No reason to pay for more expensive vitamins!

not a good choice for me.

Posted by Reviewer2156163 on Oct 03, 2010

has real niacin which causes flusing and couldn't continue them......wasted money. Most vitimins have niacinimide which doesn't cause flusing......my error for not reading information completely.

Ton of energy

Posted by 5180140455861866403 on Jun 14, 2016

After starting taking these I could tell the difference in my energy and overall wellbeing level(happiness throughout the day, being more relaxed, more open to get involved in activities..) Everything is on the background of working overnight shifts and sometimes I don't get to sleep for 24-36 hours. The complex of B vitamins is one of the best for intake and a good brand matters a lot. For me Jarrow works wonders!! P.s. Together with these I take the CoQ10 from California Gold(100mg veggie soft-gels) In the past I used to take zinc supplements as well and my energy levels were always high compared with friends doing similar activities and job.

5 out of 5 always works well

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Includes all the active versions of the b vitamins, a great cornerstone for health.

Titanium Dioxide

Posted by 5113993268291170276 on Feb 02, 2014

I should have read the ingredients more carefully. I wouldn't have purchased if I had seen they contain Titanium Dioxide.

Jittery

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Apr 17, 2014

This supplement seems to contain too high levels of something for me, but since there are so many vitamins in it, I am not sure what the exact problem is. When I take an entire capsule, I tend to become anxious/nervous. Half a cap is more tolerable, but even that can sometimes set off some jittery nervousness. The multitude of positive reviews from others suggest I differ from the majority in some way. I have found other Jarrow products useful and think the brand overall is good, so this is an exception.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer3308431 on Jun 16, 2013

This product gave me terrible hive (urticaria) one hour after I took one capsule. First I couldn't believe I was allergic to B-vitamin and I repeated after two weeks and again after one hour terrible urticaria. I called my doctor and I got antihistamine.

Good B vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

I really like this B vitamin. I switch out between this and another that also uses the more easily absorbable forms of B vits. such as P 5 P and Methylcobalamin B12.