Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

PyroluriaLife

Posted by PyroluriaLife on Aug 27, 2012

An excellent product to ensure that all the B Vitamin's are covered. From blood tests I know this product is being absorbed because my folate and B12 levels were excellent. The price is very reasonable too.

Capsules went soggy and discoloured

Posted by Reviewer1988882 on Nov 29, 2011

Balanced instead of identical amounts of each vitamin, this is the one you want. Jarrow uses methy b12 and P5P instead of the cheaper, less biologically available forms of b12 and b6. Did not give me niacin flush! In spite of sealing bottle tightly, capsules have softened, discoloured and are sticking together so much that I have to discard the last fifth of the bottle! (We do live in a humid climate, but my other supplements are OK!)

caused flushing!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This product has all the B suppliments you need and in high quantity and quality. Jarrow has put the right b12 in here which is methylcobalamin; you don't want cyanocobalamin (which is in most!) because the body has to convert it twice before your body can use it... they are all the active forms as well. I didn't realize the Niacin would cause me problems, but yes it does. After using it as a sublingual, which did not work at all because it is too much powder and taste gross, I had problems taking it the regular way with water. It caused an intense/hot flush on my face, knees and elbows for 30 minutes about an hour after I take it . I would have to get a cold wash cloth and dab these areas for about an hour or so to feel better. I took it for about 2yrs before this happened but now I will not reorder.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Jul 05, 2010

I find this combination one of the best. I have suffered some extensive injuries, nerves in my legs were as if on fire, slashing pains etc. This formulation helps me a lot to calm these sensations and I find very hard to be without this vit combination. It is excellent.

never again!

Posted by Reviewer1412391 on Jan 17, 2012

I thought that i got a good product seeing all the excellent reviews but I didn't like it at all. First, it smells really bad! Your fingers smell from holding the capsules. It made me sick. Second, it gave me an upset stomach. Maybe because most vitamins inside are synthetic (follic acid could be the problem). I changed to a different brand, Orthica enzym b complex which is excellent! Next time I am going to try the Thorne basic B complex!