Produkt gut und günstig. Jederzeit wieder.

Posted by 5305222640807468149 on Jan 21, 2014

Lieferung schnell und zuverlässig. Nur der deutsche Zoll verzögert die Zustellung wegen Prüfung der Produkte, ob sie zu den Medikamenten zählen oder zu den Nahrungsergänzungsmitteln.

The best B product I have used

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Mar 09, 2014

This works great when you feel worn down. I take it constantly now. I have given it to friends and they are amazed with how effective it is.

Good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

The best B-vitamin i have used. I take 2/ day.

Perfect B-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 09, 2011

I enjoy the niacin flush and it is so much better than the cheap B-vits I have foolishly gone for in the past.

This is a very good quality vitamin B formula

Posted by healthandlongevity on Jul 19, 2011

Has many of the bioactive forms of vitamins, as well as their regular carrier forms. Has biotin, choline and inositol too, it seems an excellent B complex formula for regular use

Super power

Posted by 4635483537823530433 on Jun 27, 2016

Great suplement that is giving me an extra power every day :) Perfect ingredients, no unnecessary additionals.

Awesome!

Posted by Cressie on Jun 22, 2015

This product has all the vitamin B in a great natural form and also concentrations are great! :)

Just Right!

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

If you study the needs for each of the B vitamins you will find this is the combination. For us meatless wonders, essential for the health.

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer3094556 on Nov 15, 2008

If you're fatigued, this will help greatly. I've been fatigued for sometime now, but this helps me feel confident once again.

B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2828372 on Mar 01, 2009

I really like this brand. The capsules are easy to swallow and it doesn't upset my stomach at all - even if I don't eat first. I also noticed very quickly that my energy level increased. I highly recommend this product.