Perfect B-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 09, 2011

I enjoy the niacin flush and it is so much better than the cheap B-vits I have foolishly gone for in the past.

This is a very good quality vitamin B formula

Posted by healthandlongevity on Jul 19, 2011

Has many of the bioactive forms of vitamins, as well as their regular carrier forms. Has biotin, choline and inositol too, it seems an excellent B complex formula for regular use

Awesome!

Posted by Cressie on Jun 22, 2015

This product has all the vitamin B in a great natural form and also concentrations are great! :)

Just Right!

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

If you study the needs for each of the B vitamins you will find this is the combination. For us meatless wonders, essential for the health.

Produkt gut und günstig. Jederzeit wieder.

Posted by 5305222640807468149 on Jan 21, 2014

Lieferung schnell und zuverlässig. Nur der deutsche Zoll verzögert die Zustellung wegen Prüfung der Produkte, ob sie zu den Medikamenten zählen oder zu den Nahrungsergänzungsmitteln.

Powerful!

Posted by Reviewer3094556 on Nov 15, 2008

If you're fatigued, this will help greatly. I've been fatigued for sometime now, but this helps me feel confident once again.

B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2828372 on Mar 01, 2009

I really like this brand. The capsules are easy to swallow and it doesn't upset my stomach at all - even if I don't eat first. I also noticed very quickly that my energy level increased. I highly recommend this product.

A genuinely superior b-complex

Posted by Freddds-Active-B12-Folate on Jan 11, 2007

This b-complex which includes methylcobalamin is noticably active and does not make b-burps because of the microencapsulizatin.

Excellent Product

Posted by derbyjean on Jan 24, 2007

This product is wonderful. It has the right kind of B12 (Methylcobalamin) which helps my hearing and it is low odor unlike other B vitamin products.

It's a Jarrow product

Posted by Reviewer2307928 on Jan 24, 2007

I first started buying B Right because it was the Jarrow brand. My wife and I have been taking it for over three years and have been happy with it and have never had any reason to switch. My wife used to have terrible problems with her hands and found a B complex helped. With Jarrow B Right we never even think about her hands. The problem is gone and pretty much forgotten.