Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Veggie Caps

Not all B's Are The Same

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

Excellent combination for immediate relaxation if one is stressed, including silent stress that manifests as happy hyperactivity. The body automatically tunes down to rest. This B complex brightens the urine as in others but is not odorous. If taken at night, it gives me vivid dreams, which I dislike and thus avoid.

PyroluriaLife

Posted by bryantest on Aug 27, 2012

An excellent product to ensure that all the B Vitamin's are covered. From blood tests I know this product is being absorbed because my folate and B12 levels were excellent. The price is very reasonable too.

Capsules went soggy and discoloured

Posted by Reviewer1988882 on Nov 29, 2011

Balanced instead of identical amounts of each vitamin, this is the one you want. Jarrow uses methy b12 and P5P instead of the cheaper, less biologically available forms of b12 and b6. Did not give me niacin flush! In spite of sealing bottle tightly, capsules have softened, discoloured and are sticking together so much that I have to discard the last fifth of the bottle! (We do live in a humid climate, but my other supplements are OK!)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Jul 05, 2010

I find this combination one of the best. I have suffered some extensive injuries, nerves in my legs were as if on fire, slashing pains etc. This formulation helps me a lot to calm these sensations and I find very hard to be without this vit combination. It is excellent.

never again!

Posted by Reviewer1412391 on Jan 17, 2012

I thought that i got a good product seeing all the excellent reviews but I didn't like it at all. First, it smells really bad! Your fingers smell from holding the capsules. It made me sick. Second, it gave me an upset stomach. Maybe because most vitamins inside are synthetic (follic acid could be the problem). I changed to a different brand, Orthica enzym b complex which is excellent! Next time I am going to try the Thorne basic B complex!