My favorite go-to B complex!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Jul 24, 2014

I love this Jarrow Formula B-Right. I appreciate the balance of B vitamins, the quality, and the price!

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

Trusted brand, good amounts of vitamin B that help me with my depression and moods. Try it if you have lack of vitamin B in your system.

Kiara

Posted by 5100348688987562445 on Jul 20, 2014

If you react to niacin these will be too strong. I have opened the capsule and use half in the half in the evening.

Activated B's for a Good Price

Posted by 5231210003943537014 on Jul 09, 2014

I feel as though this is a good product as it contains all active forms of B6, B9, & B12! I learned from my natural doctor that my body can only absorb the activated forms, and I looked everywhere for one product that had all three and this is the only one in North America I could find at a reasonable price. I am not sure of it's effectiveness because I take a dozen other vitamins at a time, but when I get my vitamin B levels I will gladly update this post!

my preggy wife uses it and the results are great

Posted by 4628362779169131933 on Jul 08, 2014

Strange place of origin

Posted by 4672371567480198752 on Jul 01, 2014

On the site it was written that the goods would be delivered from the USA, but the post office confirmed that it was from China. Now I am not sure in safety of the goods.

Great product

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Jun 30, 2014

I'm very satisfied. It has all the "right" active forms of vitamins. It's digested well without a smelly burp. All in all a great product.

Posted by Strelka on Jun 26, 2014

Spēcīgs komplekss, bet uzmanīgi ja ir PP vitamīna nepanesība- šajā kompleksā tam ir augsta deva, lietot tikai pēc ēšanas.

Lift my mood

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Jun 24, 2014

I'm giving it 4 stars. Does help with mood and energy. I find though my sleep cycle has shortened and I'm waking early with these(usually a sign of liver detox or stress on the liver with me) B's increase the bodies methylation and sulfation pathways. So I'm not giving up however I'm also adding the b12 from jarrows. May help the sleep cycle to extend while my body adjusts to the detox. 22/06/14. Edit; so the 12 deff helped my sleep however I'm still waking early. I don't think it's anything bad in this brand however I think it may be the folic acid in the methyl form . I've never had an issue with B Complex and this form of folic is known to cause die off if you have blockages in your detox pathways such as methylation. I prob will try again down the road but for now I'm gonna try jarrows multi 1-3 which has the common folic acid in it

good quality

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on Jun 21, 2014

I wanted to have B-vitamin pills , which don't cause odour. Like these very much.