DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by 4752720376460048967 on May 17, 2016

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Best B vitamin product

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

This is best b vitamin product what i have find all the vitamins are in best forms and the price is great thanks Jarrow for this great product

Good B vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

I really like this B vitamin. I switch out between this and another that also uses the more easily absorbable forms of B vits. such as P 5 P and Methylcobalamin B12.

Best B Complex..

Posted by Reviewer2849306 on Aug 02, 2010

I have CFS, Fibro & Adrenal problems. I have tried TONS of B complex, and this is by a long shot the best one I've tried, including practitioner brands. The active B's in this work very well, the balance of the complex seems fantastic. I actually *feel* the benefits of this one much more than others.

Good Quality and price

Posted by annegoggans on Aug 10, 2010

I looked to try to find a better product, even for more money, and I just don't see it. I do feel a difference when taking it.

Perfect B-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 09, 2011

I enjoy the niacin flush and it is so much better than the cheap B-vits I have foolishly gone for in the past.

This is a very good quality vitamin B formula

Posted by healthandlongevity on Jul 19, 2011

Has many of the bioactive forms of vitamins, as well as their regular carrier forms. Has biotin, choline and inositol too, it seems an excellent B complex formula for regular use

Good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

The best B-vitamin i have used. I take 2/ day.

I like Jarrow products

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Mar 02, 2009

I buy Jarrow as much as I can because they always seem to have high quality. I bought a B supplement (not Jarrow) a year ago, and that stuff smelled really bad. I don't know what they put in it to make it smell like that. But Jarrow B-Right has no smell, which to me equals good. My body tolerates the supplement well too. I recommend it.

Produkt gut und günstig. Jederzeit wieder.

Posted by 5305222640807468149 on Jan 21, 2014

Lieferung schnell und zuverlässig. Nur der deutsche Zoll verzögert die Zustellung wegen Prüfung der Produkte, ob sie zu den Medikamenten zählen oder zu den Nahrungsergänzungsmitteln.