Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 01, 2009

Definite improvement on my mid-afternoon tired spells. Cheap and does the job well.

The best thing going

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on May 09, 2007

I cant go a day without my B-right.All I can say is WOW!!!!

My Favorite B

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Aug 06, 2007

I've tried numerous formulas but I'm going to be sticking with this one. It is the most easily tolerated B Complex I've ever taken, and I definitely have improved energy, skin, hair, and alertness, whereas with others I've tried I haven't really noticed they make any difference in how I feel. I take it early in the day for sustained energy; I never take it late in the day or I wouldn't be able to fall asleep at night. And the caps are very easy to swallow, too. It's just a great product and iHerb offers it at a great price. I always order it from here.

Jarrow B-Right Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

This is great for your nervous system.

Truly low-odor, low stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer3361183 on Nov 06, 2007

This is truly the first B product that I've tried that doesn't cause slight stomach nausea, or gives me a gag when swallowing. I'm sticking with this one!

B-Right

Posted by Reviewer2879706 on Sep 26, 2008

This product is the best B supplement I have ever used. It doesn't smell bad, and there has been a definite energy increase. I have also noticed that it seems to improve my reactions to stress. This is a great product.

Complete B's

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Mar 05, 2008

Some B vitamin formulations have upset stomachs in our household. Jarrow's B-Right has been very well tolerated and is a good formulation of the B complex.

Best Budget B Product

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Mar 06, 2008

This is a great buy. Coenzymated B-vitamins!! No sorbitol or anything added either.

B-Right Complex

Posted by Reviewer3301612 on Jul 11, 2008

My daughter says your type of B complex is a great improvement over the B complex she got from her pharmacist. There is no "niacin rush" at all. A great prodcut.

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1025706 on Jul 19, 2008

Love it! Highly recommend!