A genuinely superior b-complex

Posted by Freddds-Active-B12-Folate on Jan 11, 2007

This b-complex which includes methylcobalamin is noticably active and does not make b-burps because of the microencapsulizatin.

Excellent Product

Posted by derbyjean on Jan 24, 2007

This product is wonderful. It has the right kind of B12 (Methylcobalamin) which helps my hearing and it is low odor unlike other B vitamin products.

It's a Jarrow product

Posted by Reviewer2307928 on Jan 24, 2007

I first started buying B Right because it was the Jarrow brand. My wife and I have been taking it for over three years and have been happy with it and have never had any reason to switch. My wife used to have terrible problems with her hands and found a B complex helped. With Jarrow B Right we never even think about her hands. The problem is gone and pretty much forgotten.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 01, 2009

Definite improvement on my mid-afternoon tired spells. Cheap and does the job well.

The best thing going

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on May 09, 2007

I cant go a day without my B-right.All I can say is WOW!!!!

My Favorite B

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Aug 06, 2007

I've tried numerous formulas but I'm going to be sticking with this one. It is the most easily tolerated B Complex I've ever taken, and I definitely have improved energy, skin, hair, and alertness, whereas with others I've tried I haven't really noticed they make any difference in how I feel. I take it early in the day for sustained energy; I never take it late in the day or I wouldn't be able to fall asleep at night. And the caps are very easy to swallow, too. It's just a great product and iHerb offers it at a great price. I always order it from here.

Jarrow B-Right Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

This is great for your nervous system.

Truly low-odor, low stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer3361183 on Nov 06, 2007

This is truly the first B product that I've tried that doesn't cause slight stomach nausea, or gives me a gag when swallowing. I'm sticking with this one!

B-Right

Posted by Reviewer2879706 on Sep 26, 2008

This product is the best B supplement I have ever used. It doesn't smell bad, and there has been a definite energy increase. I have also noticed that it seems to improve my reactions to stress. This is a great product.

Complete B's

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Mar 05, 2008

Some B vitamin formulations have upset stomachs in our household. Jarrow's B-Right has been very well tolerated and is a good formulation of the B complex.