Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

not a good choice for me.

Posted by Reviewer2156163 on Oct 03, 2010

has real niacin which causes flusing and couldn't continue them......wasted money. Most vitimins have niacinimide which doesn't cause flusing......my error for not reading information completely.

5 out of 5 always works well

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Includes all the active versions of the b vitamins, a great cornerstone for health.

Disappointing effects

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Oct 30, 2013

I love the B vitamins, they provide me a nice feeling of calm energy, I also think Jarrow is a decent brand, this product Is cheap for what it contains, and has a great comprehensive combination of the active form of these vitamins, which made me buy it. It failed however to convey any of the expected positives, I felt rather confused each time I tried them, if one does not need the active versions in particular I can recommend the cheaper Stress Complex from Thompson I had great results with.

Titanium Dioxide

Posted by 5113993268291170276 on Feb 02, 2014

I should have read the ingredients more carefully. I wouldn't have purchased if I had seen they contain Titanium Dioxide.

Jittery

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Apr 17, 2014

This supplement seems to contain too high levels of something for me, but since there are so many vitamins in it, I am not sure what the exact problem is. When I take an entire capsule, I tend to become anxious/nervous. Half a cap is more tolerable, but even that can sometimes set off some jittery nervousness. The multitude of positive reviews from others suggest I differ from the majority in some way. I have found other Jarrow products useful and think the brand overall is good, so this is an exception.