Jarrow Formulas B-Right

Posted by ellelisw on Sep 28, 2009

These are good in that I feel them working right away (increased energy) and they are a complete and balanced combination of vitamin B. But, I do notice they do give my skin a temporary orange tint (as some B-vitamins will do)... perhaps this is the pure niacin at work. These are good in the morning but if I take in the evening, I have trouble sleeping. If you need more energy due to inadequate diet, these should do the trick. No reason to pay for more expensive vitamins!

not a good choice for me.

Posted by Reviewer2156163 on Oct 03, 2010

has real niacin which causes flusing and couldn't continue them......wasted money. Most vitimins have niacinimide which doesn't cause flusing......my error for not reading information completely.

5 out of 5 always works well

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Includes all the active versions of the b vitamins, a great cornerstone for health.

Highly recommend

Posted by Sammy7 on Feb 02, 2016

If you're looking for a high quality B Complex, this is it. This product uses high quality vitamin forms (not like the other cheaper ones). I did not have any side effects like what other people mentioned, nothing at all (no hot flush, no upset stomach etc). I highly recommend you give this complex a try. Usually the only people to leave reviews are those with negative comments. So dont let them scare you, everyone can react different to any vitamin or medication. For me, this complex has absolutely 0 side effects and is a great B complex to take. I have been using it for weeks now.

Titanium Dioxide

Posted by 5113993268291170276 on Feb 02, 2014

I should have read the ingredients more carefully. I wouldn't have purchased if I had seen they contain Titanium Dioxide.