Jittery

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Apr 17, 2014

This supplement seems to contain too high levels of something for me, but since there are so many vitamins in it, I am not sure what the exact problem is. When I take an entire capsule, I tend to become anxious/nervous. Half a cap is more tolerable, but even that can sometimes set off some jittery nervousness. The multitude of positive reviews from others suggest I differ from the majority in some way. I have found other Jarrow products useful and think the brand overall is good, so this is an exception.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer3308431 on Jun 16, 2013

This product gave me terrible hive (urticaria) one hour after I took one capsule. First I couldn't believe I was allergic to B-vitamin and I repeated after two weeks and again after one hour terrible urticaria. I called my doctor and I got antihistamine.

Contains Folic Acid, MTHFR people must avoid!

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Aug 22, 2015

Very disappointed to discover that in addition to the methylfolate, this product also contains folic acid, which must be avoided by folks with MTHFR polymorphisms. To make matters even more confusing, Jarrow's website lists this product label without the folic acid, claiming to have re-formulated this product without folic acid. But... I have not been able to locate the new version anywhere.

Best B vitamin product

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

This is best b vitamin product what i have find all the vitamins are in best forms and the price is great thanks Jarrow for this great product

Good B vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

I really like this B vitamin. I switch out between this and another that also uses the more easily absorbable forms of B vits. such as P 5 P and Methylcobalamin B12.