Better than many

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

This is an average product, in my opinion, and it is economical. I can tell the difference if I do not take it, but it is not the best I have had.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1929891 on Sep 17, 2013

This product has the perfect amount and right amount of everything.

reformulating?

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

I like Jarrow products, but this B-complex didn't do anything for me. I think they're reformulating to include more Co-enzymated, bio-available forms of B. My recommendation is Country Life Co-Enzymated B Complex, which is highly bioavailable.

Great Formula

Posted by Reviewer2871789 on Aug 28, 2013

I take 2 of these daily one in the morning and one at night. Seems to keep everything in order.

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Aug 17, 2013

캡슐색이 이쁘네여 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ근데 종비랑 오메가랑 다 먹고있어서 그런가 재구매는 안할것같아요~ 먹으면 좀 잠이 잘오는 효과는있는것같기두해요,

Posted by 5744066134298980613 on Jul 28, 2013

วิตามินบีรวม สุดยอดมาก

Excellent product

Posted by 5005400973687015734 on Jul 22, 2013

Have used this for a few years and continue to purchase. One of the best B-Complex supplements avaialble and it does not upset my stomach like most.

좋아요~~

Posted by 5625182848669420296 on Jul 22, 2013

꾸준히 2년동안 섭취했어요 임신후에 안 사실인데 입덧에도 비타민B가 도움된다고 하더라구요~ 여성에게 꼭 필요한 보충제입니다~ 강추에요~~

caused flushing!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This product has all the B suppliments you need and in high quantity and quality. Jarrow has put the right b12 in here which is methylcobalamin; you don't want cyanocobalamin (which is in most!) because the body has to convert it twice before your body can use it... they are all the active forms as well. I didn't realize the Niacin would cause me problems, but yes it does. After using it as a sublingual, which did not work at all because it is too much powder and taste gross, I had problems taking it the regular way with water. It caused an intense/hot flush on my face, knees and elbows for 30 minutes about an hour after I take it . I would have to get a cold wash cloth and dab these areas for about an hour or so to feel better. I took it for about 2yrs before this happened but now I will not reorder.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer3308431 on Jun 16, 2013

This product gave me terrible hive (urticaria) one hour after I took one capsule. First I couldn't believe I was allergic to B-vitamin and I repeated after two weeks and again after one hour terrible urticaria. I called my doctor and I got antihistamine.