Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

A genuinely superior b-complex

Posted by Freddds-Active-B12-Folate From Utah on Jan 11, 2007

This b-complex which includes methylcobalamin is noticably active and does not make b-burps because of the microencapsulizatin.

Excellent Product

Posted by derbyjean From Michigan on Jan 24, 2007

This product is wonderful. It has the right kind of B12 (Methylcobalamin) which helps my hearing and it is low odor unlike other B vitamin products.

It's a Jarrow product

Posted by Reviewer2307928 From California on Jan 24, 2007

I first started buying B Right because it was the Jarrow brand. My wife and I have been taking it for over three years and have been happy with it and have never had any reason to switch. My wife used to have terrible problems with her hands and found a B complex helped. With Jarrow B Right we never even think about her hands. The problem is gone and pretty much forgotten.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1245426 From Colorado on Jul 21, 2010

This is the first B complex I have ever taken so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I have noticed that I am drinking a LOT less coffee. It's not that I'm trying, I just forget to get a cup or don't finish the ones I have so that tells me that I am filling up on natural energy instead.

Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2718831 From Pennsylvania on May 26, 2010

Last week I noticed I was feeling unusually down for no apparent reason. I hadn’t felt this way for the past month or two, ever since I started taking B-Right along with several other vitamins and herbs. As I was trying to figure out why I was feeling this way, I looked for the B-Right and realized that it had been misplaced and that as I was taking the other pills, I had missed taking the B’s for a few days. I started taking it again and haven’t felt that depression for almost a week now.