Jarrow B-Right Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

This is great for your nervous system.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3204660 on May 08, 2009

The first 3 times I took it, I experienced no 'flushing' from the niacin part. 4th time I did.. slight tingle in extremities but quite mild. I decided to take one e/o day and that seems to do the trick (no tingling). Increased energy almost right away. Happy with my choice of product.

Excellent balance and digestibility

Posted by Reviewer3167515 on Apr 19, 2009

Most B-vitamin complexes are indigestible, but this is easy on the digestive system and the kidneys. I have B12 deficiency with significant neural damage. I started feeling better (less pain, more energy, more flexibility, better mood) from day one of taking this formula as part of a recovery and maintenance plan.

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right

Posted by Reviewer2072712 on May 05, 2009

Excellent product! I'm taking it myself, and also giving it in compounded form to my cat with chronic renal failure. Anemic when I started giving it to her, she now has a beautiful deep pink tongue, and no anemia!

what i need

Posted by Reviewer1935233 on Jan 26, 2010

what i need, for a good price.. comes in a glass jar.

Best B complex out there

Posted by Reviewer2764340 on Mar 07, 2010

I've been buying B supplements for years, and this is the best I have seen because it has the best forms of the specific B vitamins. If you are a label reader, see for yourself.

Superb, as all other Jarrow products

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Mar 27, 2010

These are the best B vitamins you can find. And the Jarrow label speaks for itself. I have never ordered any Jarrow product that disappointed me. Terrific and the price is wonderful too.

Truly low-odor, low stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer3361183 on Nov 06, 2007

This is truly the first B product that I've tried that doesn't cause slight stomach nausea, or gives me a gag when swallowing. I'm sticking with this one!

Complete B's

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Mar 05, 2008

Some B vitamin formulations have upset stomachs in our household. Jarrow's B-Right has been very well tolerated and is a good formulation of the B complex.

Best Budget B Product

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Mar 06, 2008

This is a great buy. Coenzymated B-vitamins!! No sorbitol or anything added either.