Good

Posted by Reviewer2823540 on Jan 02, 2011

Seems to be working pretty good. One thing that overtly noticeable is that I do not get that feeling of sickness a few minutes after taking the B-complex that I do with taking others.

Superb, as all other Jarrow products

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Mar 27, 2010

These are the best B vitamins you can find. And the Jarrow label speaks for itself. I have never ordered any Jarrow product that disappointed me. Terrific and the price is wonderful too.

Quality B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2759402 on Nov 03, 2010

I have been taking B right for more than a year now as part of my daily regime and can tell when I have missed a day. Excellent product.

Best B complex out there

Posted by Reviewer2764340 on Mar 07, 2010

I've been buying B supplements for years, and this is the best I have seen because it has the best forms of the specific B vitamins. If you are a label reader, see for yourself.

Excellent balance and digestibility

Posted by Reviewer3167515 on Apr 19, 2009

Most B-vitamin complexes are indigestible, but this is easy on the digestive system and the kidneys. I have B12 deficiency with significant neural damage. I started feeling better (less pain, more energy, more flexibility, better mood) from day one of taking this formula as part of a recovery and maintenance plan.

good price

Posted by Reviewer3215016 on Apr 07, 2012

of good working dosage. drink in the morning after breakfast. If breakfast is poor, it can cause an allergic reaction: 2 times the whole body was burning, redness of the face, ears and stomach, clears or antihistamine. buy regularly, drink carefully, the price of an adequate

B-Right

Posted by Reviewer2879706 on Sep 26, 2008

This product is the best B supplement I have ever used. It doesn't smell bad, and there has been a definite energy increase. I have also noticed that it seems to improve my reactions to stress. This is a great product.

Best B Complex on website...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jun 04, 2010

IMO this is the best B Complex formula on this website. Has all the right B's included for proper absorption. Taken during day decreases fatigue. Good price too.

Perfect addition to diet

Posted by Reviewer3056362 on Aug 11, 2010

Since I started taking these I've been more energized and feeling great. They are the perfect addition to your regular set of vitamins. Take them with breakfast or lunch so that you get the full benefit by the time the afternoon rolls around. One per day is plenty for me, and I rarely have the flush generally associated with niacin.

Best B Mix

Posted by Reviewer3001824 on Jun 07, 2010

This is great for low thyroid/adrenals.