GOOD B COMPLEX

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Nov 13, 2008

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT BECAUSE IT HAS THE B VITAMINS IN THE CO-ENZYMATED FORM......GOOD ABSORPTION.

The best of the B formulas

Posted by Reviewer1095769 on Jun 22, 2010

This is a very good product and at an affordable price. In my use of this over the last year I feel the difference!

Best B Mix

Posted by Reviewer3001824 on Jun 07, 2010

This is great for low thyroid/adrenals.

Great Formula

Posted by Reviewer1652502 on May 18, 2010

I was looking for a B-Complex that was easy to swallow,and didn't STINK! This one fits my criteria, and i am very happy with it. Pat

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1735006 on Jul 18, 2010

My husband noticed a considerable difference in his energy level while taking these. We like Jarrow in general..have been happy with all their products so far.

Right price, no odor

Posted by Reviewer2522753 on Jun 03, 2010

I never liked taking B complex because of the smell, but this one has low odor so it's easier to take and the price is right!!

Best B Complex on website...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jun 04, 2010

IMO this is the best B Complex formula on this website. Has all the right B's included for proper absorption. Taken during day decreases fatigue. Good price too.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on May 14, 2010

Gives me energy. Has the right kind of B-12 in it, methlycobalamin, which is easily absorbed by the body.

Perfect addition to diet

Posted by Reviewer3056362 on Aug 11, 2010

Since I started taking these I've been more energized and feeling great. They are the perfect addition to your regular set of vitamins. Take them with breakfast or lunch so that you get the full benefit by the time the afternoon rolls around. One per day is plenty for me, and I rarely have the flush generally associated with niacin.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2380399 on Dec 21, 2010

Have used this and gotten from iHerb for years! I is easier to take than many B-complexes...and I notice when I miss it for a few days. Good stuff.